1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Host specials

1. Hello everyone! I am doing a booking blitz to fill my calendar before I go in for surgery May 20th. I was wondering if anyone knew what the host specials were for July yet? And if there is a flyer somewhere out there for it. I will have nothing to do but Pampered Chef and more Pampered chef for about 2 months so {being off from my regular job} so I wanted to fill my calendar! Thanks for your help.:)

Apr 28, 2009
  2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

A couple people have posted files here that show the May/June/July specials. You can go under the files section and type MayJuneJuly and it should come up.

Apr 28, 2009
  3. merego

merego Senior Member

not to appear dumb, but how do we know that is the special? That as last years and I love the 60% off for th artyover $550!!! woot woot :thumbup::thumbup: Did someone find ou early or the sneaky way which I have yet to figure out:)

Apr 28, 2009
  4. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Yes, the CN is up if you do it the "sneaky way".

Go to CC and open up April's CN. When it's up, then in the web address bar delete the "apr" and type in "may", then hit enter and it'll bring up the May CN.

Apr 28, 2009
  5. merego

merego Senior Member

ha ha, I am such a dork, it never works for me, I am not surewhy :(
    Thanks so much, I have 2 shows this week so the flyer is super helpful :):D

Apr 28, 2009
  6. thank you so much!!!

Apr 28, 2009
Have something to add?