• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Blitz: Need July Host Specials Before Surgery

In summary, a booking blitz is a concentrated effort to schedule as many parties or events as possible during a specific time period. The booking blitz for July host specials is specifically for consultants who are going on surgery in August, to ensure a consistent income during their recovery period. The host specials for July vary each year, but usually include discounts on popular products or free items with a minimum party sales amount. To participate in the booking blitz, contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a party in July. If you are not interested in hosting a party, you can still participate by referring friends or family members who may be interested in hosting a party during the blitz.
collierpchef
Hello everyone! I am doing a booking blitz to fill my calendar before I go in for surgery May 20th. I was wondering if anyone knew what the host specials were for July yet? And if there is a flyer somewhere out there for it. I will have nothing to do but Pampered Chef and more Pampered chef for about 2 months so {being off from my regular job} so I wanted to fill my calendar! Thanks for your help.:)

A couple people have posted files here that show the May/June/July specials. You can go under the files section and type MayJuneJuly and it should come up.

not to appear dumb, but how do we know that is the special? That as last years and I love the 60% off for th artyover $550!!! woot woot :thumbup::thumbup: Did someone find ou early or the sneaky way which I have yet to figure out:)

Yes, the CN is up if you do it the "sneaky way".Go to CC and open up April's CN. When it's up, then in the web address bar delete the "apr" and type in "may", then hit enter and it'll bring up the May CN.

babywings76 said:
Yes, the CN is up if you do it the "sneaky way".

Go to CC and open up April's CN. When it's up, then in the web address bar delete the "apr" and type in "may", then hit enter and it'll bring up the May CN.
ha ha, I am such a dork, it never works for me, I am not surewhy :(
Thanks so much, I have 2 shows this week so the flyer is super helpful :):D

thank you so much!!!

1. What is a booking blitz?

A booking blitz is a concentrated effort to schedule as many parties or events as possible during a specific time period. It usually involves reaching out to potential hosts and offering special incentives to book a party during the blitz.

2. Why is the booking blitz specifically for July host specials?

The booking blitz for July host specials is to help our consultants who are going on surgery in August. By booking parties for July, it ensures that they have a consistent income during their recovery period and can continue to serve their customers without interruption.

3. What are the host specials for July?

The host specials for July vary each year, but they usually include discounts on popular products or free items with a minimum party sales amount. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more details on this year's July host specials.

4. How can I participate in the booking blitz?

If you are interested in hosting a party or event in July, reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you would like to participate in the booking blitz. They will work with you to find a date and time that works for both of you, and you can take advantage of any July host specials that are available.

5. Can I still participate in the booking blitz if I am not interested in hosting a party in July?

Yes, you can still participate in the booking blitz by referring friends or family members who may be interested in hosting a party in July. If they book and hold a party during the blitz, you may still be eligible for any host rewards or incentives offered during that time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies