• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Specials

In summary, host specials are exclusive offers for individuals who host a Pampered Chef party, which may include discounted or free products. To earn these specials, you must host a party and the total sales will determine the amount of specials you can receive. Host specials cannot be combined with other offers, but you can still earn additional free products and discounts based on your party's sales. These specials are subject to availability and may have restrictions, such as a minimum purchase amount or limited quantities. They are typically available for a limited time, usually for the month in which you host your party. It is important to check the expiration date to ensure you don't miss out on the offer.
ktmoms
Okay ladies, I have a question for you...If a host has more than one person book a party for the same month from her show, is she elgible to buy a host special at each party booked from her show for the same month? I hope that makes sense the way I worded it. Thanks a million!!!

ktmoms

yes the host is eligible for for the host special iof she had 3 parties booked off her show for nov she can buy 3 of simple additions i hope that makes sense

I was wondering the same thing. I have a host that had two shows booked off of her and she wants two of the host specials for november. I love the host specials for november!!!

Isn't is great!My hosts love the new booking benefit. I have a sept host that had 2 shows book for October and she cannot wait to get the roaster and meat lifters. The host benefit is available to host at each show booked off their show, even if it is in the same month.

: Hi there! Great question! Yes, if a host has more than one person book a party for the same month from her show, she is eligible to buy a host special at each party booked from her show for that same month. This is a great opportunity for the host to earn even more rewards and benefits. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Happy hosting!

What are host specials?

Host specials are exclusive offers available to individuals who host a Pampered Chef party. These specials may include discounted products, free products, or special bundles that are not available to the general public.

How do I earn host specials?

To earn host specials, you will need to host a Pampered Chef party either in person or online. The total sales from your party will determine the amount of host specials you can receive.

Can I combine host specials with other offers?

Unfortunately, host specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn additional free products and discounts based on the total sales from your party.

Are there any restrictions on using host specials?

Host specials are subject to availability and may have certain restrictions, such as a minimum purchase amount or limited quantities. Please refer to the specific details of each host special offer for more information.

How long are host specials available?

Host specials are typically available for a limited time, usually for the month in which you are hosting your party. Be sure to check the expiration date of the host specials to ensure you don't miss out on the offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Diamond
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bellakieu
  • tabnat80
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • amuia