• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Host Specials: Stoneware Deals, 20% off Unglazed Selection & More!

Which is fine if the people booking have no knowledge of direct sales. Most of my customers are more savvy than that, and want to know what the host bonus is for the month before they book. For instance, I had a potential host referred to me by a past host - I called her last night, and really wanted to book August. However, she flat out told me that she wanted to book when knives were the host special and asked when that was. Fortunately, I knew, based on my director's advice, that I shouldn't book that show until knives were no longer the host special.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
September has been posted, and you can read all about it on CC.October special is all about stoneware:
$150 to $649: 2 pieces from select stoneware:
4 taupe to choose from
4 cranberry to choose from
12 unglazed
(I'm guessing everything but the DCB and Small Ridged Baker)
$650 or more: Choose a third piece of stoneware, and you can include the ridged baker and DCB in your choices.)
Guest special: 20 percent off "select unglazed stoneware." 12 to choose from.
I'm guessing the ridged baker is not among the selections.November special ANYTHING YOU WANT at 60 percent off!
One for $150-$649
Two for $649 and more
FREE BUTTERBALL TURKEY when the November show is submitted by 11/15 (it's a check that will be mailed separately. If a show is not resolved by 111/15 they warn you may not get it by Thanksgiving.) Past hosts aren't eligable for the free turkey.
Guest special:
Bamboo towel or any cookbook.
When they spend $100, the easy read measuring cups or smooth edge can opener are added to their choices.

Last edited:
Wow! Nice specials! Thanks for typing that up!

Where did you see this? I just looked and nothing is there.

Thanks for sharing Intrepid Chef! Those are some great specials!

Chefannie, looks like she's gotten her changeover kit, and they're in there!

Thanks for posting! I'm loving the November special a whole really lot!!

mountainmama74 said:
Chefannie, looks like she's gotten her changeover kit, and they're in there!

Thanks for posting! I'm loving the November special a whole really lot!![/QUOTE]

That will be great for Sell-a-thon!

Intrepid_Chef said:

November special ANYTHING YOU WANT at 60 percent off!
One for $150-$649
Two for $649 and more
FREE BUTTERBALL TURKEY when the November show is submitted by 11/15 (it's a check that will be amiled separately. If a show is not resolved by 111/15 they warn you may not get it by Thanksgiving.) Past hosts aren't eligable for the free turkey.
Guest special:
Bamboo towel or any cookbook.
When they spend $100, the easy read measuring cups or smooth edge can opener are added to their choices.

Free turkey for hosting!!! That is stinkin awesome!!! I don't remember seeing that ever before. We did get to earn one as consultants a few years ago.

Yup, it was in the Fall Marketing Guide :)I love the November special for hosting but I am grateful they were not on CC this morning. Or else I would have been tempted to share them with the person who tenttively booked with me in August. She's attending her friend's party the week before and it's with another consultant, and I'm sure either she or her friend would mention the September special and try to get her to book off her friend. (She has been wanting the steak knives for a while.) I didn't want her to feel lied to, so I sent her full flyers of the specials for July, August and September.I'm certainly not going to tell her that if she waits till November she can have anything she wants ...

Intrepid_Chef said:
I'm certainly not going to tell her that if she waits till November she can have anything she wants ...

Work your calendar, girl! Get July & August full to the point where your goals will be met before worrying about the rest.

A tip I picked up from my Director - she got it from a session she was in at Conference - was to NOT book shows based on the monthly specials, but instead just on our standard host rewards program. Our rewards program is the best of the best, and the rest is just gravy (IMO). Besides, they can always get the knives (or whatever) for FREE by hosting any time rather than waiting for it to come on special.

PCLaurel said:
Work your calendar, girl! Get July & August full to the point where your goals will be met before worrying about the rest.

A tip I picked up from my Director - she got it from a session she was in at Conference - was to NOT book shows based on the monthly specials, but instead just on our standard host rewards program. Our rewards program is the best of the best, and the rest is just gravy (IMO). Besides, they can always get the knives (or whatever) for FREE by hosting any time rather than waiting for it to come on special.

Which is fine if the people booking have no knowledge of direct sales. Most of my customers are more savvy than that, and want to know what the host bonus is for the month before they book. For instance, I had a potential host referred to me by a past host - I called her last night, and really wanted to book August. However, she flat out told me that she wanted to book when knives were the host special and asked when that was. Fortunately, I knew, and booked a Sept. Show.

ChefBeckyD said:
Which is fine if the people booking have no knowledge of direct sales. Most of my customers are more savvy than that, and want to know what the host bonus is for the month before they book. For instance, I had a potential host referred to me by a past host - I called her last night, and really wanted to book August. However, she flat out told me that she wanted to book when knives were the host special and asked when that was. Fortunately, I knew, and booked a Sept. Show.

I agree. While there are some who don't really care one way or the other, many have knowledge about the specials and look specifically for them. I have several past hosts who ask for upcoming specials and I'll get a booking if it is something they want or have been looking at.

(Before I became a consultant, I booked on host special. That was important to me.)

My July fell apart ... however, August is incredible so far. Still not giving up hope of my own catalog show at the end of the month based on fair sales ... but I haven't decided whether it will be August or September. Frankly, neither special speaks to me. I have the products on sale in July and dislike the guest special, and don't want any open stock cookware. (I do want a 5 pc. set but I don't see that happening, financially or otherwise.)

Diane Thank you for posting this! I was able to book 2 October shows tonight because of the host special. I received my change over today and didn't have time to glance at the information, but remembered what you had posted for us!

1. What are the stoneware deals for the Fall Host Specials?

The stoneware deals for the Fall Host Specials include discounts on various stoneware products such as baking dishes, casserole dishes, and pie plates. These deals are only available for a limited time and can vary depending on the specific products in stock.

2. Can I get 20% off on any unglazed stoneware item?

Yes, the 20% off discount applies to all unglazed stoneware items that are part of the Fall Host Specials. This includes items such as pizza stones, bread pans, and baking sheets. However, please note that this discount is only available for purchases made during the promotional period.

3. How long is the promotional period for the Fall Host Specials?

The promotional period for the Fall Host Specials typically runs for a few weeks in the fall season. However, the exact dates may vary each year, so it's best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website for the most up-to-date information.

4. Can I combine the discounts with other offers or promotions?

Unfortunately, the discounts for the Fall Host Specials cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. However, you can still earn host rewards and use them towards your purchase of the discounted stoneware items.

5. Do I need to be a host to take advantage of the Fall Host Specials?

No, you do not need to be a host to take advantage of the Fall Host Specials. These deals are available to all customers, whether you are hosting a party or not. However, hosting a party can earn you additional rewards and perks, so it's always a good option to consider.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
punkie1019
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TinasKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies