• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Specials: Can One Host Buy More than One?

In summary, our policy only allows for one host special per host to ensure equal opportunities for all hosts. However, you can use your host rewards towards purchasing multiple host specials. Host specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but you can still earn rewards and use them towards the special. It is possible to purchase a host special as a gift for someone else, but the original host will still receive the rewards and benefits. Host specials must be purchased during the duration of the party and cannot be purchased after the party has ended.
beepampered
Can a host or a past host purchase more than one of the host special on any given month? thanks...BEE

Only if they had booked off of their own show. For example if they had a show in January and they wanted at the show to book another show for March then they would get to purchase two of the host specials, but the one for the Past Host Discount and offer she would have to pay shipping and handling on in a seperate order as a guest.
HTH

Bee, there is only one host and past host special purchase allowed per show. If a host booked a show off herself she would then be eligible for the host and past host special. I've had people do this when they have a catalog show and then see a special coming up they really want so they will book a cooking show off their catalog show. It's a great sales tool if you know what your hosts are looking for. I'm closing a show now where the hostess really wants some woven selections pieces but has already used her free and half-price items on other purchases so we're booking her another show in June!

ThanksThanks for your speedy replies! I didn't know about booking off your own party and might be able to use that for a host closing a show right now but wants the May special. Thanks...BEE

I wonder...I want to point out something as well. If this is what you meant instead. If a month offers 4 items, like in June, the host as well as the past host is only allowed to purchase one of the 4 at the special price.

1. Can I purchase more than one host special as a host?

Unfortunately, our policy only allows for one host special per host. This ensures that all our hosts have the opportunity to receive our special offers and rewards.

2. Can I use my host rewards towards purchasing multiple host specials?

Yes, you can use your host rewards towards purchasing multiple host specials. This is a great way to get even more value out of your rewards!

3. Can I combine host specials with other promotions or discounts?

No, our host specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and use them towards purchasing the host special.

4. Can I purchase a host special for someone else?

Yes, you can purchase a host special for someone else as a gift. However, the host rewards and other benefits will still go to the original host of the party.

5. Can I purchase a host special after my party has ended?

No, host specials are only available for purchase during the duration of your party. Be sure to take advantage of this offer while your party is still active!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Diamond
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bellakieu
  • stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather
  • RachelLyn915