• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Coaching Host special

beepampered

Veteran Member
Oct 22, 2005
Can a host or a past host purchase more than one of the host special on any given month? thanks...BEE

jdavis

Veteran Member
May 20, 2005
Only if they had booked off of their own show. For example if they had a show in January and they wanted at the show to book another show for March then they would get to purchase two of the host specials, but the one for the Past Host Discount and offer she would have to pay shipping and handling on in a seperate order as a guest.
HTH

M

MicheleC

Bee, there is only one host and past host special purchase allowed per show. If a host booked a show off herself she would then be eligible for the host and past host special. I've had people do this when they have a catalog show and then see a special coming up they really want so they will book a cooking show off their catalog show. It's a great sales tool if you know what your hosts are looking for. I'm closing a show now where the hostess really wants some woven selections pieces but has already used her free and half-price items on other purchases so we're booking her another show in June!

beepampered

Veteran Member
Oct 22, 2005
Thanks

Thanks for your speedy replies! I didn't know about booking off your own party and might be able to use that for a host closing a show right now but wants the May special. Thanks...BEE

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
I wonder...

I want to point out something as well. If this is what you meant instead. If a month offers 4 items, like in June, the host as well as the past host is only allowed to purchase one of the 4 at the special price.