• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Specials & Guest Sales: FAQs

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host specials, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family. To qualify for host specials, you must have a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least one booking from your party. Host credits cannot be used towards guest sales and must be redeemed within 30 days of your party date. They also cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, including consultant specials and product bundles. They can only be used towards the purchase of regular-priced items.
Pampered Amber
I know that we dont earn commission on the host specials but when a past host purchases a host special at her friends show does that amount she pays goes towards the guest sales for host of the show?? I hope that makes sense.

The hostess specials that are purchased by guest DO count toward guest sales. But if hostess purchases does not count.
Charlene

Last edited:
It counts toward the guest sales, not our commish. sales.

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host specials, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

2. How do I qualify for host specials?

To qualify for host specials, you must have a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least one booking from your party. Host specials are based on the total guest sales from your party.

3. Can I use my host credits towards guest sales?

No, host credits cannot be used towards guest sales. They can only be used towards the purchase of regular-priced items.

4. How long do I have to redeem my host credits?

Host credits must be redeemed within 30 days of your party date. After that, they will expire and cannot be used towards purchases.

5. Can I combine my host credits with other offers or discounts?

Host credits cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, including consultant specials and product bundles. They can only be used towards the purchase of regular-priced items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • SherryLynn