• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do hosts of Pampered Chef fundraisers receive host benefits?

The Chairman of the fundraiser can order the host item, but the other hostess benefits are the same as any other hostess--they get it at 60% off. They also have the option to have the chairman sign as a consultant.Thanks so much for clarifying this!
momnixon
I'm starting a fundraiser in October... and I'm a super new consultant (haven't closed out my first show yet). Here's my question: my recruiter told me (and our director told her) that whoever hosts the fundraiser gets the host special for the month... ???? Really??? Do they even get host benefits?

I thought that they didn't get anything 'cause they were getting $$ for their organization.

Is there any particular incentive to the host themselves?

Thanks for your thoughts!

they get the monthy hostess special only.. all the other hostess "bennies" they don't.
they still have to pay for the hostess special, but it's the same as any other hostess, they get it at 60% off.

What he said. :D

The incentive to the host is that they are raising funds for a cause they care about. The extra thank you is the opportunity to purchase the Monthly Host Special item at 60% off.

Ah... this makes sense. Follow-up question: In a month like October, is the Host Special they receive based on sales? For example, if they have $1000 in sales, are they eligible for 3 items including the knife block? Thanks!

Yes and the Past Host (whoever they booked the fundraiser from) also gets the Host benefit. Sometimes the organization uses the item as a raffle item. With October, they get 3 items if it is over $1,000! That is a lot!

About that Past Host purchase - the show you HAVE NOT closed yet, add the fundraiser to it as a booking! Then you can do one of three things with it. Either let the host of the party you just had and put the fundraiser booking on pick out an October Host Special Product, OR order something for yourself to help add to your collection of tools OR use it as an incentive for the fundraiser for the highest order. Tell everyone they can order any ONE piece of forged cutlery at 60% for the biggest purchase! Sometimes it is a fun way to get people to order lots of stuff! Yes, make it a stipulation that they will need to pay for it at the 60% off price but hey, if it gets them to order lots of stuff, what the heck!
The Past Host Bonus if choose one piece at 60%.

Great Tips! I added the fundraiser host... Thanks so much!!!

Thanks for all this info. I have a fundraiser coming up too. I haven't done one in years. What about the booking benefits, is it $3 or $7? I have read both recently. Plus, do they get a bonus benefit for having some one from the fund raiser sign as a consultant?

I want to confirm that the Chairman of the fundraiser CAN order the host item -- that's how I remember it from the fundraisers I did last year, but when I checked the consultant's guide, it no longer listed that as a possibility and I don't want to tell the chairperson she gets to do that if she can't. I started looking because I wasn't sure if in November the chair gets only one SA item or if she can get the enhanced items if the fundraiser reaches x dollars.

What is the "Host Special with Fundraiser" promotion?

The "Host Special with Fundraiser" promotion is a limited-time offer where hosts can earn special rewards when they host a Pampered Chef party and choose to also do a fundraiser at the same time.

How does the fundraiser portion of the promotion work?

During the fundraiser portion, 15% of the total sales from the party will be donated to the organization or cause of the host's choice. This is a great way to give back while also earning rewards for yourself.

What are the rewards for hosting a party with the "Host Special with Fundraiser" promotion?

The rewards for hosting a party with the "Host Special with Fundraiser" promotion include 10% of the total party sales in free products, half-price items, and exclusive host specials. The more sales your party generates, the more rewards you can earn!

Can I still participate in the promotion if I don't want to do a fundraiser?

Yes, you can still host a party and earn rewards without doing a fundraiser. However, the "Host Special with Fundraiser" promotion offers additional benefits for those who choose to do both.

How do I sign up for the "Host Special with Fundraiser" promotion?

To participate in the "Host Special with Fundraiser" promotion, simply talk to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested. They will help you plan and schedule your party and fundraiser, and ensure that you receive all the rewards you are eligible for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • hmolah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefinHarmony
  • ChefErin