• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Host Special: Can You Buy Cups & Saucers Twice in One Month?

In summary, as a host, you can purchase the Cups & Saucers twice in one month but the second purchase will not be eligible for the host discount. Both purchases will count towards your host rewards total for the month. You can use your host rewards to purchase the Cups & Saucers, but the host discount will not apply. The Cups & Saucers can be purchased by both hosts and guests, but guests will not receive the host discount. You can still return or exchange the Cups & Saucers if you purchase them twice in one month, but the host discount will not be applied to any returns or exchanges.
TinasKitchen
I have a host in the beginning of May and a friend of both of ours that may do a catalog show for May. If I use her name as a booking for my first show in May.. can the May show host buy the cups/saucers 2x. Once at her show and then again at her friends show in the same month?

Yes she should be able to get 2 sets, one for her show and one set for each booked off of her show and held in May.

Thank youAndrea! That helps alot. So many people I know ordered stuff throughout my first 2 months and they want those cups. They will not have a show or do catalog orders. They are family members that Iknow wont do it. So I was hoping to be able to get them the cups/saucers for them to purchase b/c they loved them so much.

:) Thanks Again!

Glad I could help...I love the fact that a host has a chance to get multiple's of the host special, what a great bennie huh?

Definitely ~for some reason I was thinking maybe it wasnt possible. But if it is, then May's the month I'd want to do it in. Those cups/saucers are Great!

1. Can I purchase the Cups & Saucers twice in one month as a host?

Yes, as a host, you have the option to purchase the Cups & Saucers twice in one month. However, the second purchase will not be eligible for the host discount.

2. Do both purchases of the Cups & Saucers count towards my host rewards?

Yes, both purchases will count towards your host rewards total for the month.

3. Can I use my host rewards to purchase the Cups & Saucers?

Yes, you can use your host rewards to purchase the Cups & Saucers. However, the host discount will not apply.

4. Can I purchase the Cups & Saucers as a guest instead of a host?

Yes, the Cups & Saucers are available for purchase by both hosts and guests. Guests will not receive the host discount but can earn free shipping with a qualifying order.

5. Can I return or exchange the Cups & Saucers if I purchase them twice in one month?

Yes, our return and exchange policy still applies to purchases of the Cups & Saucers made by a host. However, the host discount will not be applied to any returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CarrieAnne22
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mechelle