• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your April Host Special in March: Tips for Reaching SS3 Bonus Package

In summary, to get the April host specials, the show must be submitted in April. However, if the host wants April specials and the show is in March, she can date it as an April show but it will affect her free product value and guest specials. If she wants the April special, suggest she try to collect $150 in additional orders to submit as a catalog show. Another option is to split the current show into two shows, but this will affect her position on the benefit chart. It is not possible to submit an April show in March. To take advantage of the host booking benefit, encourage the host to book a show for April and get $150 in outside orders. This benefit has been helpful in booking shows.
ckmom002
my host wants to get the april host special which is fine but is there any way of putting it in as a march show, I am 98.00 away from getting my ss3 bonus package and i really wanted that one and i have no shows left for the month. Is there any way of getting around this please help......

No, sorry. To get April specials, it has to be an April show. It can't be submitted before April, but if you had to you can submit an April show in May, just FYI and as long as it's dated in April you get April specials.

Technically, if the show was held in March, then the March special is what she should receive. However, we all run our business differently, and if you want to date it as an April show (even though it was not held in April) you are certainly entitled to do so. If she wants the April special, suggest she try to collect $150 dollars in additional orders to submit as a catalog show for April. If she has enough in guests sales, you could split up her current show into two shows. Just remember, it will affect her free product value amount, and the guests specials. Make sure you explain that clearly to her. If she REALLY wants the April special, maybe she won't mind, or if you REALLY want your SS bonus, you could make up the difference in free product that she would have earned if she submitted it all at once. Also, make sure it doesn't affect any of the guests orders. i.e. March 20% off items.

dawn424383 said:
Technically, if the show was held in March, then the March special is what she should receive. However, we all run our business differently, and if you want to date it as an April show (even though it was not held in April) you are certainly entitled to do so. If she wants the April special, suggest she try to collect $150 dollars in additional orders to submit as a catalog show for April. If she has enough in guests sales, you could split up her current show into two shows. Just remember, it will affect her free product value amount, and the guests specials. Make sure you explain that clearly to her. If she REALLY wants the April special, maybe she won't mind, or if you REALLY want your SS bonus, you could make up the difference in free product that she would have earned if she submitted it all at once. Also, make sure it doesn't affect any of the guests orders. i.e. March 20% off items.
But she still can't submit an April show in March, which I think is what she was hoping (so she could get the SS3 bonus and the deadline for that would be 3/31). The suggestion to try to split it into 2 shows is good, but you're right, it won't get her as high up the benefit chart because she'd be splitting it into two.

April BookingDid she have any bookings for an April show that she would be able to take advantage of the April Host Special? Maybe you could promote that if she got someone to book all they would need to do is get $150.00 in outside orders and then she too would be able to take advantage of the HB.

Leea:cool:

HOST booking benefitGreat idea Harrie!!!

Definitely use the host booking benefit to get her to encourage friends and family to host a show for you in April. Tell her she is not obligated to go to the show to get the special, but if she wants more than one......
Tell her to get on the phone with her buddies to book a show. That way she might even be able to get two or three if she wants them.

This benefit is really helping me book shows. I am taking off in May for my daughter's second birthday, our anniversary and a camping retreat in Arkansas. I had to say no to May bookings and move them to June. Business is boomin'...:D

DEBBIE

What is the SS3 Bonus Package?

The SS3 Bonus Package is a special offer available to Pampered Chef hosts in the month of April. It includes exclusive products and discounts that can be earned by hosting a party and reaching certain sales goals.

How can I reach the SS3 Bonus Package?

To reach the SS3 Bonus Package, you will need to host a party and have a minimum of $650 in sales. You can also earn additional rewards by reaching higher sales goals and booking future parties at your event.

What are the benefits of reaching the SS3 Bonus Package?

Reaching the SS3 Bonus Package comes with a variety of benefits, including free and discounted products, increased host rewards, and the opportunity to earn even more rewards by booking future parties. It's a great way to get the most out of your Pampered Chef party!

Can I still qualify for the SS3 Bonus Package if I host my party in March?

Yes, you can! The SS3 Bonus Package is available to hosts who have parties in April, but you can start working towards it in March. This gives you an extra month to reach your sales goals and earn the rewards.

How can I track my progress towards the SS3 Bonus Package?

You can track your progress towards the SS3 Bonus Package on your Pampered Chef consultant's website. They will have a special section where you can see your sales and how close you are to reaching the bonus package. You can also reach out to your consultant for updates and tips on how to reach your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NRcritques
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sushimommy
  • Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • byrd1956