• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Exclusive Host Specials for Your HWC Fundraiser | Limited Time Offer

In summary, the current Host Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosts who hold a qualifying party and reach a certain sales amount during the entire month of [insert current month here]. This special cannot be chosen by the host and is only available if the minimum sales amount is reached. It cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
deanna_g
So, I have a HWC fundraiser set up and going on now through mid-october. I was playing around with what I might order from the show, and I'm the host, and I thought that the host specials were available to the host, even though they don't get any other benefits (FPV, 50% off items, etc) from the show? It's not showing the host specials as being available at all. Like, they simply aren't in the list of things you can put on the order form.

Do you have any orders keyed in yet? Remember, you now have to have $150 in guest sales before the host is eligible to order the Host Special, that might be why P3 isn't letting you add it.

Yes. I have over $300 in orders keyed in already.

I don't think they are in P3 yet for some reason. I was entering outside orders today for a show I'm doing in Oct. and it the codes for the host specials weren't working for me either.

Hmmm.....well, at least it's not just me! Guess I'll wait a bit and see. (-:

The host specials for October will NOT be available in P3 until Oct 1st! I discovered this a few months back when I did a pre-sale for the following month the last few days of the current month, couldn't put in the guest specials or host specials before the 1st of that month.

1. What is the current Host Special?

The current Host Special is [insert current promotion here]. This special is available to hosts who hold a qualifying party and reach a certain sales amount.

2. How long is the Host Special valid?

The Host Special is valid for the entire month of [insert current month here]. Hosts must hold their party during this month in order to be eligible for the special.

3. Can I choose my Host Special?

No, the Host Special is predetermined by Pampered Chef and cannot be chosen by the host. However, we always strive to offer exciting and valuable promotions for our hosts.

4. What happens if my party does not reach the minimum sales amount for the Host Special?

If your party does not reach the minimum sales amount for the Host Special, you can still earn free and discounted products based on your party's sales. The Host Special is an additional promotion that is only available if the minimum sales amount is reached.

5. Can I combine the Host Special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the Host Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is a standalone promotion for hosts who hold a qualifying party during the specified month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies