• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Host Specials with Eye-Catching Displays | Tips from Erica

Some consultants also create their own flyers using the host and guest specials from the website. In summary, the conversation focused on different ways to display the monthly host and guest specials in order to catch the attention of potential hosts and increase bookings. Ideas included giving the flyer to one person and offering them a free Season's Best if they mention the information three times during the show, using lap boards with different flyers for each month and having volunteers announce them, and showing the fliers from the monthly kitchen consultant news or creating custom flyers.
kitchenqueen
Hi Everyone! I was thinking for my next show, I wanted to display the upcoming monthly host specials in a way that they catch the eyes of all potential hosts (and even people who didn't THINK they would host a show :eek: )!! How does everyone else display their flyers? I appreciate eveyone's ideas and help!!

Thanks,
Erica :)

I have started giving the flier to one person. I tell that person that if they mention the info on the flier 3 times during the show (without me asking), I will give them a free Season's Best. It works well.

I did the same as Ginger at my last show except I did host specials for 3 months in advance. I put one flier (1 for May, 1 for June, 1 for July) in each of three lap boards. Before I started the show, I asked for 3 volunteers. (They did not know what they were volunteering for at this point.) It was fun because they really competed against each other to announce the particular host special flier they had PLUS I booked 3 shows!!

This is a great idea (I'm going to borrow this at my next show)!! I like the idea of asking for volunteers and giving them a free S/B is a nice thank you gift.

I hope this will help with increasing my bookings!!

Example of flier?Does anyone have an example of the fliers that you set out? I'm new to PC and I have my first kitchen show next week & I want to be "more than" prepared!!!

monthly specialsThe fliers they are talking about are the upcoming months host and guest specials. If you go to Consultants corner on the pampered chef website there is a heading called promotions and incentives. Under that just click on monthly host and guest specials. You can print out any months specials you want in either color or black and white. These are nice to put in host packets. I show the fliers that come in our monthly kitchen consultant news at my shows. You can buy the flip chart found on our supply list and it shows the fliers nicely also.

I tried this, but my volunteers didn't speak up too much. Afterwards they said that they didn't want to 'interrupt' me!

sOhSherri said:
I did the same as Ginger at my last show except I did host specials for 3 months in advance. I put one flier (1 for May, 1 for June, 1 for July) in each of three lap boards. Before I started the show, I asked for 3 volunteers. (They did not know what they were volunteering for at this point.) It was fun because they really competed against each other to announce the particular host special flier they had PLUS I booked 3 shows!!

Stephanie S said:
I tried this, but my volunteers didn't speak up too much. Afterwards they said that they didn't want to 'interrupt' me!

This doesn't work with every audience for this very reason. You have to pick the right crowd. If they seem rowdy and in the party mood then they get into it but if they come in like their going to a funeral, it doesn't work.

janel kelly said:
The fliers they are talking about are the upcoming months host and guest specials. If you go to Consultants corner on the pampered chef website there is a heading called promotions and incentives. Under that just click on monthly host and guest specials. You can print out any months specials you want in either color or black and white. These are nice to put in host packets. I show the fliers that come in our monthly kitchen consultant news at my shows. You can buy the flip chart found on our supply list and it shows the fliers nicely also.
The flyers are also available on glossy paper as a tear out from the Kitchen Consultant News.

1. What are some tips for creating eye-catching displays for maximizing host specials?

Some tips for creating eye-catching displays to maximize host specials include using a variety of heights and textures, incorporating color and theme, and highlighting featured products with signage or special lighting.

2. How can I make my displays stand out and capture the attention of customers?

To make your displays stand out and capture the attention of customers, consider using unique and creative props, arranging products in visually appealing ways, and keeping the display clean and organized.

3. What are some ways to incorporate the host specials into my display?

You can incorporate host specials into your display by featuring them prominently, using them as a focal point, or creating a special section dedicated to showcasing them. You can also use props or signage to draw attention to the host specials.

4. Are there any specific products that work well for eye-catching displays?

Products that work well for eye-catching displays include those with bright colors or interesting textures, versatile pieces that can be used in multiple displays, and seasonal or holiday-themed items.

5. How can I use my displays to increase sales and bookings for my business?

By creating eye-catching displays, you can attract more customers to your booth or table, which can lead to increased sales and bookings. Additionally, showcasing host specials and highlighting the benefits of hosting a party can encourage customers to book with you on the spot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • gussey30
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RachelLyn915