• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Special Displays

kitchenqueen

Member
Jan 31, 2005
420
0
Hi Everyone! I was thinking for my next show, I wanted to display the upcoming monthly host specials in a way that they catch the eyes of all potential hosts (and even people who didn't THINK they would host a show :eek: )!! How does everyone else display their flyers? I appreciate eveyone's ideas and help!!

Thanks,
Erica :)
 

PamperedGinger

Advanced Member
Feb 3, 2005
707
1
I have started giving the flier to one person. I tell that person that if they mention the info on the flier 3 times during the show (without me asking), I will give them a free Season's Best. It works well.
 

sOhSherri

Member
Jan 13, 2005
115
0
I did the same as Ginger at my last show except I did host specials for 3 months in advance. I put one flier (1 for May, 1 for June, 1 for July) in each of three lap boards. Before I started the show, I asked for 3 volunteers. (They did not know what they were volunteering for at this point.) It was fun because they really competed against each other to announce the particular host special flier they had PLUS I booked 3 shows!!
 

chefheather

Member
Dec 16, 2004
130
0
This is a great idea (I'm going to borrow this at my next show)!! I like the idea of asking for volunteers and giving them a free S/B is a nice thank you gift.

I hope this will help with increasing my bookings!!
 

ashkay

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2005
43
0
Example of flier?

Does anyone have an example of the fliers that you set out? I'm new to PC and I have my first kitchen show next week & I want to be "more than" prepared!!!
 

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
939
1
monthly specials

The fliers they are talking about are the upcoming months host and guest specials. If you go to Consultants corner on the pampered chef website there is a heading called promotions and incentives. Under that just click on monthly host and guest specials. You can print out any months specials you want in either color or black and white. These are nice to put in host packets. I show the fliers that come in our monthly kitchen consultant news at my shows. You can buy the flip chart found on our supply list and it shows the fliers nicely also.
 

Stephanie S

Member
May 13, 2005
202
0
I tried this, but my volunteers didn't speak up too much. Afterwards they said that they didn't want to 'interrupt' me!

sOhSherri said:
I did the same as Ginger at my last show except I did host specials for 3 months in advance. I put one flier (1 for May, 1 for June, 1 for July) in each of three lap boards. Before I started the show, I asked for 3 volunteers. (They did not know what they were volunteering for at this point.) It was fun because they really competed against each other to announce the particular host special flier they had PLUS I booked 3 shows!!
 

sOhSherri

Member
Jan 13, 2005
115
0
Stephanie S said:
I tried this, but my volunteers didn't speak up too much. Afterwards they said that they didn't want to 'interrupt' me!


This doesn't work with every audience for this very reason. You have to pick the right crowd. If they seem rowdy and in the party mood then they get into it but if they come in like their going to a funeral, it doesn't work.
 

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
13,007
42
janel kelly said:
The fliers they are talking about are the upcoming months host and guest specials. If you go to Consultants corner on the pampered chef website there is a heading called promotions and incentives. Under that just click on monthly host and guest specials. You can print out any months specials you want in either color or black and white. These are nice to put in host packets. I show the fliers that come in our monthly kitchen consultant news at my shows. You can buy the flip chart found on our supply list and it shows the fliers nicely also.
The flyers are also available on glossy paper as a tear out from the Kitchen Consultant News.
 
Top