1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Host Special Displays

1. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

Hi Everyone! I was thinking for my next show, I wanted to display the upcoming monthly host specials in a way that they catch the eyes of all potential hosts (and even people who didn't THINK they would host a show :eek: )!! How does everyone else display their flyers? I appreciate eveyone's ideas and help!!

Thanks,
    Erica :)

Apr 20, 2005
  2. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

I have started giving the flier to one person. I tell that person that if they mention the info on the flier 3 times during the show (without me asking), I will give them a free Season's Best. It works well.

3. sOhSherri

sOhSherri Member

I did the same as Ginger at my last show except I did host specials for 3 months in advance. I put one flier (1 for May, 1 for June, 1 for July) in each of three lap boards. Before I started the show, I asked for 3 volunteers. (They did not know what they were volunteering for at this point.) It was fun because they really competed against each other to announce the particular host special flier they had PLUS I booked 3 shows!!

Apr 20, 2005
  4. chefheather

chefheather Member

This is a great idea (I'm going to borrow this at my next show)!! I like the idea of asking for volunteers and giving them a free S/B is a nice thank you gift.

I hope this will help with increasing my bookings!!

Apr 21, 2005
  5. ashkay

ashkay Novice Member

Example of flier?

Does anyone have an example of the fliers that you set out? I'm new to PC and I have my first kitchen show next week & I want to be "more than" prepared!!!

May 5, 2005
  6. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

monthly specials

The fliers they are talking about are the upcoming months host and guest specials. If you go to Consultants corner on the pampered chef website there is a heading called promotions and incentives. Under that just click on monthly host and guest specials. You can print out any months specials you want in either color or black and white. These are nice to put in host packets. I show the fliers that come in our monthly kitchen consultant news at my shows. You can buy the flip chart found on our supply list and it shows the fliers nicely also.

May 5, 2005
  7. Stephanie S

Stephanie S Member

I tried this, but my volunteers didn't speak up too much. Afterwards they said that they didn't want to 'interrupt' me!

May 18, 2005
  8. sOhSherri

sOhSherri Member

This doesn't work with every audience for this very reason. You have to pick the right crowd. If they seem rowdy and in the party mood then they get into it but if they come in like their going to a funeral, it doesn't work.

May 19, 2005
  9. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

The flyers are also available on glossy paper as a tear out from the Kitchen Consultant News.

May 19, 2005
Have something to add?