• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Applying the $25 Host Special for My Host this Month

In summary, the $25 Host Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to hosts who hold a qualifying party with at least $200 in sales. It allows them to purchase any product for only $25 by entering a special item number when placing their order. This offer cannot be combined with other promotions and there is a limit of one special per party. However, hosts can still choose any product they want for the discounted price. If a host forgets to choose their special item during the party, they can still redeem it within 10 days by placing an order through their consultant.
Diamond
How do you apply the $25 host special for my host this month? She had a party well over $200 but I don't see it crediting her final shopping cart?

Is the show start date for March? Has to have a March start date for it to qualify with March specials. Are you looking at guest sales? This does not include the Host's order, shipping or tax.
This should show up on her order form (online) under the Host Special. I attached a screen shot for you to see. Does any of this help?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-15 at 7.40.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-15 at 7.40.09 AM.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 572
It shows up automaticly in the hostess credit area. It's not listed in the usual host special area.

Thank you, yes I was waiting for the little star to light up, I didn't realize they just credited it automatically. Thank you!

Good to know.

Yep, it would be nice if at least the star lit up so yo knew it had been applied.

good luck...

1. What is the $25 Host Special for this month?

The $25 Host Special is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to our hosts for the month. It allows them to purchase any product for only $25 when they host a qualifying party with at least $200 in sales.

2. How do I apply the $25 Host Special for my host?

To apply the $25 Host Special for your host, simply enter the special item number (provided in your host special flyer) when placing their order. The discounted price will automatically be applied.

3. Can the $25 Host Special be combined with other promotions or discounts?

No, the $25 Host Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is a stand-alone offer for our valued hosts.

4. Is there a limit to how many $25 Host Specials my host can purchase?

Yes, there is a limit of one $25 Host Special per qualifying party. However, your host can choose any product they want for only $25, so they can still get a great deal!

5. What if my host forgets to choose their $25 Host Special during the party?

If your host forgets to choose their $25 Host Special during the party, they can still redeem it within 10 days after the party as long as they place their order through you, their consultant. Just make sure to remind them to choose their special item before the 10-day window is up!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristibrooke
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • amuia