• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Rewards Flyer: Earn Product in 3 Ways for Your Show!

In summary, Host Rewards are incentives offered by Pampered Chef to individuals who host a cooking show or party. To earn these rewards, you must host a show with at least $200 in guest sales. Host Rewards can be combined with other offers and discounts and must be redeemed within 30 days of your show closing through your Pampered Chef consultant.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I am looking for a document..wondering if it even exists but I figured I'd ask before I try making one.

I really want one that tells the host that they can earn product at their show in 3 ways:

1. Sales
2. Attendance (free item with 10 buying guests)
3. Bookings

I'd like to partner this with a DYLAB flyer to get my hosts working for bookings...see if that might help me increase my average.

Any ideas or creative people out there who want to make something? :D

something like this?

Attachments

• July+Host+Letter.doc
    39 KB · Views: 567
That's a great start thanks!!

no problem!

Dear Host,

Thank you for considering hosting a show with Pampered Chef! We are excited to offer you the opportunity to earn product in three different ways at your show.

1. Sales - As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales at your show. The more your guests purchase, the more rewards you can earn! Plus, with our amazing products and recipes, your guests will surely want to stock up on their favorite kitchen tools.

2. Attendance - We value your time and effort in hosting a show, so we want to reward you for your hard work. With our Attendance Bonus, you can earn a free product when you have 10 buying guests at your show. This is a great way to get your friends and family together for a fun and delicious evening while earning free products for yourself.

3. Bookings - Hosting a show is a great way to share the Pampered Chef experience with your friends and family. As a host, you can earn even more rewards by booking future shows with your friends or family members. Not only will you earn more free products, but you will also have the opportunity to earn exclusive host specials and discounts.

To make the most out of your show, we also highly recommend our DYLAB (Do You Love A Booking) flyer. This is a great way to get your guests excited about hosting their own show and earning free products as well. We have seen many hosts increase their average by using this flyer, so we highly encourage you to give it a try!

Thank you once again for considering hosting a show with Pampered Chef. We hope you are as excited as we are about the opportunity to earn product in three different ways. Happy hosting!

Sincerely,
Your Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What are Host Rewards?

Host Rewards are incentives offered by Pampered Chef to individuals who host a cooking show or party. These rewards can include free products, discounted items, and exclusive host-only items.

2. How do I earn Host Rewards?

To earn Host Rewards, you must host a Pampered Chef cooking show or party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales. The more sales your show generates, the more rewards you can earn!

3. Can Host Rewards be combined with other offers or discounts?

Yes, Host Rewards can be combined with other offers and discounts. This means you can maximize your rewards by taking advantage of any current promotions or specials.

4. How do I redeem my Host Rewards?

Once your show is closed and your rewards are calculated, you can redeem them through your Pampered Chef consultant. They will help you select your free and discounted items and place the order for you.

5. Is there a time limit for redeeming Host Rewards?

Yes, Host Rewards must be redeemed within 30 days of your show closing. After this time, they will expire and cannot be used. It is important to schedule your show and redeem your rewards in a timely manner to take advantage of these benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennLizFran