• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Rewards Chart: Find and Download Now!

In summary, the Host Rewards Chart is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to help hosts earn rewards and benefits for hosting a cooking or product demonstration party. It is based on the total party sales and the number of bookings, and hosts can earn free products, discounted items, and exclusive host-only products. Hosting a Pampered Chef party also allows hosts to earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive access to host-only products, and have a fun and interactive party with their friends and family. To qualify for host rewards, hosts must have a minimum of $200 in party sales and at least one booking. The Host Rewards Chart can also be combined with other promotions and discounts to maximize rewards and savings.
Spatch
I am trying to send out an e-mail and attach the host rewards chart and cannot find it ANYWHERE!!!! :grumpy: Does anyone know where I can find it?!?

Anyone????

I was looking for that last week, too. Everyone thought I meant the monthly host rewards. I've still yet to find just a pdf of the rewards chart so I'll keep an eye on this thread in case someone finds it. :)

I do not think I have ever seen the host rewards in a flyer all alone. YOu could scan and send the last page of the catalog.

It also on your PWS.

I scanned it for you. Let me see if it will upload right.

Attachments

• Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 582
Thankyou so much for all of your help. It is weird that it isn't on the PC website.

I looked everywhere too and could not find it! (I thought it strange that it wasn't somewhere on CC.)

I had to finally create one in Word...here it is if you want it. (Proof it though).

Attachments

• HostBenefits_Table.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 548
Wow thanks, you did such a great job of making it look like the original!

I think I have a pdf of one. Try this/these:

God Bless; Take Care!

-praying for Paige and her family-

Attachments

• Host%20tally%20worksheet%20FALL%202005[1].doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 435
  • Show Planning Guide.pdf
    411.6 KB · Views: 426
scottcooks said:
I think I have a pdf of one. Try this/these:

God Bless; Take Care!

-praying for Paige and her family-
Thanks Scott! These are great!:thumbup:

What is the Host Rewards Chart?

The Host Rewards Chart is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to help hosts earn rewards and benefits for hosting a cooking or product demonstration party.

How does the Host Rewards Chart work?

The Host Rewards Chart is based on the total party sales and the number of bookings that result from the party. The host can earn free products, discounted items, and exclusive host-only products based on their party's sales and bookings.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, get exclusive access to host-only products, and have a fun and interactive party with your friends and family. Our consultants will also provide you with cooking tips and recipes using our high-quality products.

How do I qualify for the Host Rewards Chart?

To qualify for host rewards, you must have a minimum of $200 in party sales and at least one booking from your party. The more sales and bookings you have, the higher your rewards will be.

Can I combine the Host Rewards Chart with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, you can combine the Host Rewards Chart with other promotions and discounts. Our consultants will work with you to maximize your rewards and savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahcooker
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
raebates
  • natural
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies