• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the Host Rewards and Booking Benefits for Parties?

In summary, there are several benefits for hosts who have parties and book additional parties. These include the past host special at booked parties and 10% off their orders. However, the host must have a booked party within six months to continue receiving the host special. There may be some confusion about how to use the new Beta system to ensure the original host receives their rewards from a booked party. Additionally, the original host does not receive the same special as the 60% off for booked parties.
amybic
I am totally confused about the Host Rewards/Booking benefit. If 3 people sign up at a Party then what is the benefit the Original host gets? Do they get to order the Host Special at each of their parties?

Confused because I thought that the Host could take advantage of the Host Special each month. If someone could explain in simple understanding language, that would be great. I am slow :):eek:

The host only gets the past host special at shows that are booked off hers. Mary hosts a party in February and Jane books for March and Kim books for April. At Jane's party in March, Mary would get the past host special (her choice of one of the new items at 60% off). At Kim's party in April, Mary would get the past host special (her choice of what ever host level Kim gets at her party). At any other time through out the year Mary would also get 10% off her order (not including the past host special since it's already at 60% off). If this is still confusing, I highly suggest talking with your recruiter/director.

Yes, they get the 60% Host special at the show. It is often stated that you want to help them take advantage of the Host Special each month for the next 6 months, but they do actually have to have a booking each month to take advantage of it each month.

Thanks for your replies, I understand!

I'm a new consultant and have some questions regarding booking benefit.. I am working in the new Beta system and was reading "host re-books from own show - gets booking benefit on top of other host rewards with guest sales of $150" What does that mean?I also read something about booking benefit at any shows booked from her show for the next 6 months. Does that mean she is eligible for the host special for the next 6 months if she wants it?I think the only benefit I do understand is the 10% discount for a year host reward.In Beta, it says when your host is eligible for discounts, it will prompt you as you place your order, but I would like to be able to explain things during my shows so everyone has a clear understanding.Thanks so much in advance for your help.

If a guest books a party the same night as the show, then the host can get the host special at her friend's party. But the party has to have a date set and it has to be within six months of the original host's party. The host can book a party on herself, but the same rules apply (date set, within six months). The easiest way I've found to explain the benefits to hosts is to just use the planning sheet, it has the discount chart on there, plus it shows how many half priced items they can earn and everything. Plus it has a place to create a guest list, which you can use to help them over invite guests to their party.

Hi, I think I understand all the benefits of host booking, thank you everyone. What I'm not so sure about is using it on the new beta site? How do I put a show in the system (Katie's Show) that was booked from another host's show (Cathy's show) to make sure she (Cathy) gets her monthly special from her friend's show (Katie)? I just wanted to make sure that there wasn't an extra step I need to take to ensure my original host's (Cathy) rewards from Katie's upcoming show. Thank you for your time and effort.

I was about to post this same question! This month is the free cool and serve tray. Does the original host get that same special? Or just the 60% off?Sorry, hope I'm not hijacking the thread. I think we both don't quite understand how this works. :)

Just the 60% off.

1. What is the "Host Rewards/Booking Benefit" program?

The "Host Rewards/Booking Benefit" program is a special program offered by Pampered Chef to reward hosts for hosting a party or event. It allows hosts to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from their party.

2. How do I qualify for Host Rewards/Booking Benefit?

To qualify for Host Rewards/Booking Benefit, you must host a Pampered Chef party or event with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and have at least one guest book a party from your event.

3. How many free products can I earn through Host Rewards/Booking Benefit?

The amount of free products you can earn through Host Rewards/Booking Benefit depends on the total sales from your party. For every $50 in guest sales, you can earn one free product up to a maximum of $250 in free products.

4. Can I use my Host Rewards/Booking Benefit on any product?

Yes, you can use your Host Rewards/Booking Benefit on any Pampered Chef product, including new products and seasonal items. However, the rewards cannot be used on already discounted items or with other promotions.

5. How long do I have to redeem my Host Rewards/Booking Benefit?

You have 60 days from the date of your party to redeem your Host Rewards/Booking Benefit. After this time, the rewards will expire and cannot be used. So make sure to use them before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
topchef.heather
  • dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies