• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host & Recruit: Get Your Black Table Runner!

In summary, to become a host for a Pampered Chef party, you can reach out to a consultant or find one on our website. Hosting a party allows you to earn free and discounted products, try new products, and gather friends and family for a fun cooking experience. You can also host a party online through our virtual party platform. To recruit others to become consultants, you can share your positive experiences and invite them to join your party. The current promotion offers a free Black Table Runner for both hosts and recruits with qualifying sales or sign-ups.
melindagilbert
Iso: Black table runner that was a promotion last year or the year before. One side is hosting and the other side is recruting

I have one--$20 plus shipping

Thank you! I sent a msg to my team mate, will get back to you once, I hear from her. Thanks

praephil I sent a pm to you awhile ago, my teammate would like it, but I need to know how you would like for her to contact you

I'm looking for one also if any one else has one to sell. Thanks.

1. How do I become a host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a host for a Pampered Chef party, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. Once you have connected with a consultant, they will guide you through the process of hosting a party and provide all the necessary materials and support.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a host, you will earn free and discounted products based on the sales of your party. You will also have the opportunity to try out new products and receive exclusive host rewards. Hosting a party is also a great way to gather friends and family for a fun and interactive cooking experience.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party online?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party online using our virtual party platform. This allows you to reach a wider audience and still earn all the same host rewards. Your consultant will provide all the necessary information and support to host a successful virtual party.

4. How do I recruit others to become Pampered Chef consultants?

You can recruit others to become Pampered Chef consultants by sharing your own positive experiences and success with the company. You can also invite friends and family to join your party as a guest and introduce them to the Pampered Chef products and opportunity. Your consultant can also provide more information on how to become a consultant.

5. What is the Black Table Runner promotion for hosts and recruits?

The Black Table Runner promotion is a special offer for both hosts and recruits. Hosts who host a party with at least $200 in sales will receive a free Black Table Runner as part of their host rewards. Recruits who join Pampered Chef during the promotion period will also receive a free Black Table Runner as a welcome gift. This promotion is a great way to add a stylish and functional piece to your kitchen or dining table.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Catherine Faulconer
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sjoneschef
  • Ryan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies