• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saving Product Value Dollars for May: Is it Possible?

In summary, my friend is about to close her show on Thursday and she wanted to save her free product value dollars until May so she could get the pink stuff. It is possible to do this, but she would have to close her show before May 1st or she would lose the free product value. She decided to just buy what she wanted next month and close the show on the 13th as planned. She's really kicked some butt on this catalog show and only has about $38 more to go to get 1 half priced item.
barbchan
I have a host who is about to close her show on Thursday. She was wondering if she can save her free product value dollars until May so she can get the pink stuff.
Is it possible to do this? :confused:

The only way she could do this is if she closed her show on May 1. If she closes before that and the free product value is not used it is forfeited.

The only way to do that is to actually change her show to a May show. That way, all her guests that took advantage of the purchase $60.00 and get something free wouldn't get that free.

I would suggest she try and find something she'd really like, or maybe if she's a good friend/host ;) maybe you could "use" some of her free and then in May "purchase" her the pink products she wants as long as it's not the hostess pink things she wants, lol.

HTH,

Lisa

I have a friend who just did a show a couple of weeks ago and she wanted both the April and May host specials so she will be throwing together a catalog show in May to get the May stuff as well.

Maybe she could do a small catalog show in May to get them for free or discounted. She could ask the people who didn't buy from her first show.

Is she looking for the products or the host special? If it's the host special, then she can purchase it if someone for her show books and holds a show in May. If not, then I would suggest using her free dollars for your self (stock up on giveaways) and then "buy" and send the pink stuff to her in May.

Thanks ya'll,
I offered her a HWC fundraiser show for next month or me taking her free product value and then paying her out of pocket next month, or closing her show on May 1st. She decided to just buy what she wanted next month and just close the show on the 13th as planned. She's really kicked some butt on this catalog show. She only has about $38 more to go to get 1 half priced item and I hope she can get it. She's got one more order before she's ready to close.

Thanks again!

1. Can I save my Product Value Dollars for May?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef customer, you have the option to save your Product Value Dollars for future purchases.

2. How do I save my Product Value Dollars for May?

To save your Product Value Dollars for May, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Rewards" tab. From there, you can choose to save your Product Value Dollars for future use.

3. Can I combine my Product Value Dollars with other offers or discounts?

No, Product Value Dollars cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. They can only be used towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products at full retail value.

4. Is there an expiration date for Product Value Dollars?

Yes, Product Value Dollars expire 12 months from the date they are earned. So, if you earn Product Value Dollars in May, they will expire in May of the following year.

5. Can Product Value Dollars be transferred to another customer?

No, Product Value Dollars are non-transferable and can only be used by the account holder who earned them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • DessertDivaFL
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Mel92504
  • Chefstover2