• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Host Packet Mystery - What Is It?

In summary, the Holiday Host Packet Mystery is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the holiday season. To qualify, one must host a cooking or catalog party with at least $200 in guest sales during the designated promotion period. The contents of the packet vary each year and include discounted products, free items, and exclusive offers. The promotion typically takes place from November to December and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but hosts can still earn Host Rewards to use towards their purchase during the promotion period.
lisa717
I just had a host call me that just recieved her show order today and ask what a HOLIDAY HOST PACKET that was listed on her sheet was. At first I thought she meant the holiday mini catalogs, but she said they were listed there too....14 holiday flyers,14 recruiting flyers and a holiday host packet? Anyone know what she is speaking of?

No clue! But we are not allowed to do ship-to-host here on the military base in Japan. So my hosts only get their own orders, not the whole show.

It is for each guest, the host is to put them in the guest bags. It's a recipe card, a holiday mini cat and another recruiting promo.

I sorted my friend's show recently and I think the packing slip actually included a letter (quantity 1) as an item if that helps.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about the HOLIDAY HOST PACKET. This is a special packet that we provide to our hostesses during the holiday season. It includes a variety of materials such as holiday flyers, recruiting flyers, and other helpful information for hosting a successful holiday show. It's a great resource for our hostesses to share with their friends and family to generate excitement and interest in their show. I'm happy to answer any other questions you may have about the packet. Happy holiday hosting!

1. What is the Holiday Host Packet Mystery?

The Holiday Host Packet Mystery is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the holiday season. It is designed to reward hosts who hold a cooking or catalog party with exclusive discounts and bonuses.

2. How do I qualify for the Holiday Host Packet Mystery?

To qualify for the Holiday Host Packet Mystery, you must host a Pampered Chef cooking or catalog party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales. The party must be held during the designated promotion period.

3. What do I receive as part of the Holiday Host Packet Mystery?

The exact contents of the Holiday Host Packet Mystery vary each year, but typically include a mix of discounted products, free items, and exclusive offers. These items are only available to hosts who qualify for the promotion.

4. When does the Holiday Host Packet Mystery take place?

The Holiday Host Packet Mystery typically takes place during the holiday season, usually from November to December. Exact dates may vary each year, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific details.

5. Can I combine the Holiday Host Packet Mystery with other promotions or discounts?

No, the Holiday Host Packet Mystery cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and use them towards your purchase during the promotion period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchef.angel
  • ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ms_twana
Replies