• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updating Host Packets: Seeking Advice from Experienced Pampered Chef Consultants

In summary, it is recommended to update host packets at least twice a year or when there are significant changes to the Pampered Chef product line or host rewards program. A host packet should include a cover letter, host rewards information, a catalog, order forms, and any current promotions or specials. It is not necessary to include physical products in host packets, but you can include product samples or demonstration tools if they are relevant. To make host packets stand out, you can use colorful or themed envelopes, personalized notes, and small gifts. Regularly reviewing and updating the information and requesting feedback from others can help ensure the effectiveness of host packets.
Abrooks
Good afternoon friends! I have been a PC consultant for a long time and am looking to update the contents of the host packets I provide. What I've done has always worked fine, but just want to spruce it up a bit. Would you share how you provide all the necessary information and paperwork to your hosts? TIA!

I have greatly lessened the amount of stuff I put in a host packet over the last decade. I include 4 catalogs, 5 outside order forms, show planner, 30 invites, host special, and a recruiting pamphlet. I also have stickers which say "Outside orders add up!" and "Invite everyone who eats!".

Would you share how you provide all the necessary information and paperwork to your hosts?

DebPC said:
I have greatly lessened the amount of stuff I put in a host packet over the last decade. I include 4 catalogs, 5 outside order forms, show planner, 30 invites, host special, and a recruiting pamphlet. I also have stickers which say "Outside orders add up!" and "Invite everyone who eats!".
I also include a sheet of labels with their show info so they don't have to fill out the invites.

I usually send a letter to both show and catalog hosts! Hope I upload the right one for you! I send a few invites, the specials, the letter, the show planner, and some order forms! Hope this helps;)

Attachments

• Home Party Letter.docx
    18.2 KB · Views: 835

1. How often should I update my host packets?

It is recommended to update your host packets at least twice a year, or anytime there are significant changes to the Pampered Chef product line or host rewards program.

2. What information should be included in a host packet?

A host packet should include a cover letter, host rewards information, a catalog, order forms, and any current promotions or specials. You may also want to include a personalized note or recipe to make the packet more personal and engaging.

3. Should I include physical products in my host packets?

It is not necessary to include physical products in your host packets, as this can be costly and time-consuming. However, you may want to include product samples or demonstration tools if they are relevant to your host's interests or the products you plan to showcase at the party.

4. How can I make my host packets stand out?

To make your host packets more eye-catching, you can use colorful or themed envelopes, include personalized notes or handwritten elements, and include a small gift or incentive for the host to book a party. You can also use creative packaging or presentation to make your packets more memorable.

5. How can I ensure my host packets are effective?

To make sure your host packets are effective, it is important to regularly review and update the information included. You can also ask for feedback from your fellow consultants or hosts, and make adjustments based on their suggestions. Additionally, tracking the success of your host packets and making changes as needed can help improve their effectiveness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Melissa78