• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SAHM with Twins: Cutting Costs as a Hobbyist Consultant for Pampered Chef

In summary, a new SAHM with twins puts together a hostess packet that includes 3 or 4 catalogs, some order forms from PC, some outside order forms, hosts never pay full price flier, host/guest special flier, recipe cards and any invitations they need to hand out. She also includes a show planner, hostess tic tac dough, a tale of 2 hostesses, 40 names and addresses sheet,
momoftwins
I am a new SAHM with twins and have been doing PC for 4 years. I am a hobbyist consultant but want to change that so I can become a director! :D

I am wondering what you all put in a hostess packet. I am trying to cut or minimize expenses. Currently I put in a 10x13 envelope with PC label on the front: 3 or 4 catalogs, some order forms from PC (the old ones), some outside order forms (off the website), hosts never pay full price flier, host/guest special flier, recipe cards and any invitations they need to hand out. I ask them for their guest list and I mail the invitations for them and also send out the email invitations via my website. Thanks in advance.

oh I too include the show planner - forgot that.

Last edited:
mine currently have show planner, hostess tic tac dough, a tale of 2 hostesses, 40 names and addresses sheet, 40 guests in 4 minutes, a wish list, and If I'm dreaming, don't wake me (great recruiting tool) all in the 3 prongs, 3-4 catalogs, host/guest specials, outside order forms, and a business card in the left pocket, and the recruiting brochure in the right pocket.
I will also be including the attention monthly host flyer ine the left pocket as well. I recently found a bunch of useful flyers on this site that I want to start using, I just have to limit myself on the month specific flyers b/c I like to have the 3 prong section done on a bunch of folders along w/ catalogs, business card, and recruiting brochure so that when I need to, all I have to do is put the host/guest specials and outside order forms in them. It makes it easier b/c I don't have to re-do my packets every month, I have a stock of them done and just add what I need as I need them. Hope this helps and if you need any flyers I mentioned, just let me know and I will e-mail them to you.

Sharisse,

Check out RECYCLABLE HOSTPACKET in Host coaching catagory. There are many, many, many, tips on what we all put in our host packet. When just starting out I went by the outline in Recipe for success. As time went on I made my packets a little more full, but definitly worth it. My all time tip is to purchase the host reminder stickers at nancy's artwork and the refridgerator reminder post cards. Many hosts have said it helped them to call and send out their invites.

Lauren - if you could email me those that would be great.

Rebecca - I did briefly look at that post, will revisit that later today to get more ideas. I have been doing this for 4 years very very part time but want to do it more full time and just wanted to get some more ideas of what to include in my host packets. I didn't want too much. I do use the postcards from Nancy's Artworks - they are wonderful!!!

It is a rather large e-mail, so it is in the process of sending to both of you...enjoy!

If I'm dreaming don't wake me?Lauren,

I have all of the fliers you mention except the if I'm dreaming don't wake me. Please send me a copy or post on here. Thanks!

Here's the file.

Julie: I tried to send to your e-mail, but it wouldn't go through...do you have an alternate address?

Attachments

• t Wake Me Up!.doc
    21 KB · Views: 610
Last edited:
host packetAnybody have a link to the RECYCLABLE HOSTPACKET in the host coaching category? I've tried doing a search and all I come up with is this string... I'd like to take a peek at it!

just click on host coaching and it is the 12th or 13th thread down. I don't know how to attach links from one thread to another otherwise I would, sorry!

Lauren - I did not get the email you sent with the fliers. Please email to me at [email protected] Thanks!

Lauren, what does it cost you to mail those host packets?

sharisse, I just tried to resend them, so hopefully they will go through

Ann, I generally meet with my hosts in person to give them their packets, it seems to show more success when you meet in person to share the enthusiasm. The only folders I mail are the out-of-town catalog show folders. With those, I really have no choice and I really couldn't tell you how much those cost b/c I don't remember and there is a completely different set up for those.

The majority of my shows are out of town. With the new host benefit program, my bookings get really strung out. I hate to give them a packet at the show from which they booked if their own show is 3 months away. (afraid they'll misplace it..). Thanks for the info, tho!

1. How can being a hobbyist consultant for Pampered Chef help me save money as a stay-at-home mom with twins?

By becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can earn extra income and receive discounts on products, which can help you save money on household expenses.

2. What are some tips for cutting costs while running a Pampered Chef business as a stay-at-home mom?

Some tips include setting a budget for your business expenses, utilizing social media and free marketing tools, and taking advantage of discounts and sales offered by Pampered Chef.

3. Can I still be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant while balancing the demands of being a stay-at-home mom to twins?

Yes, absolutely! As a hobbyist consultant, you have the flexibility to work around your schedule and can choose to host parties or events as often as you want. You can also involve your twins in your business and make it a fun activity for the whole family.

4. Is there a cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, there is a one-time fee of $109 to become a consultant, which covers your starter kit and training materials. However, this can quickly be recouped through sales and discounts on products.

5. What are the benefits of being a consultant for Pampered Chef as a stay-at-home mom with twins?

Aside from the potential to earn extra income and save money on household expenses, being a Pampered Chef consultant also offers the opportunity to meet new people, learn new skills, and be a part of a supportive community of consultants. You also have the chance to earn free products and incentives through sales and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • koima
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stacywhitlow