• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Hosting Success: Tips for Creating a Winning Host Packet

In summary, Noora recommends using USPS.com to order invitations and postage, and also recommends using Flat Rate Envelopes (available at USPS.com) to avoid having to go to the post office.
TheFreddiesCook
I am confused. We have e-mails that we can send so that they go into the website with a password and work on their lists. Do you do just that, or do you also send paperwork as well?

What should I send in the host packet? It's for 2 shows in march..thanks!

Catalogs,
Outside Order Forms,
50 Guests in 5 Minutes Flyer,
10 invitations to pass around,
and Guest List Form w/ instructions on getting their list to me so that I can mail out invites.

Definitely do a host packet as well. It allows the host to pass around a catalog to those who may not want to order online.

I put in catalogs, order forms, an opportunity flyer, a host planner, invitations, a letter and a few flyers like 50 guests in 5 minutes and a FAQ about the opportunity. I have month-generic packets that I hand out at shows, but if I'm mailing it out, I'll add the guest special and host special flyers.

There are tons of threads on CS, just look at the links at the bottom of this page.

I usually have catalogs, order forms, 40 guests in 4 mins handout, a sheet about how to use my website for orders and invites and also some postcard invites.

Noora, I like the idea of the FAQ's about the opportunity. Would you be willing to share that? I'd love to start putting something like this in my host packets.

I would love to see that FAQ's sheet to NooraK. Any information that would help me along in "sharing the opportunity" would be great!
This is were I struggle!
=-)

I just recently revamped my host packet! It was causing me way too much stress with the pretty folders that I bought. Now I put this Host Checklist together qith 3 outside orders forms, 2 books, the guest list & 40 guests in 4 minutes and the current host and guest specials. I have them made up before I go to a show and then I just give it to them there. The running around trying to get them delivered was more work then I could do with a full time job. I will try to post my checklist. It just combines everything into one page! Working great so far :)

Attachments

• PC Host Checklist.doc
    163.5 KB · Views: 850
One thing I do is go to the USPS.com website. I go to the post office and just pick up a bunch of the Flat Rate envelopes (they are free). Then at home, I go to the website and buy and print out the postage. It's 10 cents cheaper plus you get free delivery confirmation. Then you can schedule a pick up, or just hand it to your mailman.

babywings76 said:
One thing I do is go to the USPS.com website. I go to the post office and just pick up a bunch of the Flat Rate envelopes (they are free). Then at home, I go to the website and buy and print out the postage. It's 10 cents cheaper plus you get free delivery confirmation. Then you can schedule a pick up, or just hand it to your mailman.

I do this as well with the ones I don't hand out at shows. And actually, you can even order the envelopes online, they're still free.

NooraK said:
I do this as well with the ones I don't hand out at shows. And actually, you can even order the envelopes online, they're still free.

I'm going to start doing this, too. I have a bunch of the Priority flat-rate envelopes at home already. It's just too much of a hassle to go to the P.O. It's always the same price- as long as I don't add anything to my packet. I really hope to get around mailing packets- do more face-to-face delivery of the packets so I can do the 1st Coaching too...but it won't always be practical.

You can go on USPS.com and get any of the Priority mail products for Free...add your stamps to the order and save a trip to the Post Office! Plus have a nice receipt for tax purposes.

I really like your checklist Kristin. I always feel like I have too much info in my packets that my hosts dont read but I really like that format.
Thanks for posting that Noora.

Kristin, your checklist is just awesome!!! Thank you so much! I'll be using this in all of my host packets, thanks again!!Vicky

1. Can I still earn free products if I don't have a host packet?

Yes, you can still earn free products by hosting a virtual party and collecting orders. The host packet is just an additional tool to help you maximize your rewards.

2. What does a host packet include?

A host packet typically includes catalogs, order forms, and invitations for you to share with your friends and family. It may also include some product samples or exclusive offers for your guests.

3. Is there a cost for the host packet?

No, the host packet is provided to you for free as a courtesy from Pampered Chef. You can request one from your consultant before your party.

4. How can a host packet help me as a host?

A host packet can help you by providing all the necessary materials and information to make your party a success. It can also help you stay organized and keep track of your orders and guest list.

5. Do I have to return the host packet after my party?

No, the host packet is yours to keep. You can use it for future parties or share it with friends who may be interested in hosting their own Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • jesusluvsu2005