• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Successful Host Order for Your First Show - Tips and Tricks

In summary, you need to make sure that the show is 2011 and that the host is present to earn free merchandise.
MoeSavoie
Hi,
I'm getting ready to close my first show, but I need help with the host order. When I start entering items that my host wants, it immediatly does the first 4 items as half price, and then the next items just come up regular price. She is supposed to get $225 in free merchandise. How do I do that? I need to look again at the program, but haven't seen anything yet.
Thanks for your help.
Moe

you need to check mark the items you want half price, when you enter them, it's to the right of the item,
and the free $ amount shows up under items ordered list. you just put in the items she wants and it automaticly deducts the free amount from the amount due.

Not to HIJACK..BUT..I just wanted to say..so..if it is doing the first 4 items at half price..that means that she earned 4..that means that you had over a $1000 for your first show...CONGRATS!!

That is super great. I bet you got qualified on first show. WOW!!!!!!

Thanks, and yes, I got almost $1200 commissionable sales. It was a great first show.

Congrats! That is awesome!! Whoo Hoo!!

i had a $1000 show! woohoo...but i have a question, i am trying to get my host her $322.50 for free, but on pampered partner, i shows that she only gets the $215.00...is there something i need to put in to get it to give her the extra 50%????

if you haven't update your PP since Dec you need to so that the new codes are in your computer.

dottywotty said:
i had a $1000 show! woohoo...but i have a question, i am trying to get my host her $322.50 for free, but on pampered partner, i shows that she only gets the $215.00...is there something i need to put in to get it to give her the extra 50%????

Is it a catalog show or Cooking Show?

Yes, do a backup & also check your dates! Make sure that the year is 2011 and not 2010. It must show Jan 2011 dates, not 2010 and not Feb. ;)

got it! thanks so much for the help...it was still in 2010! hahaha

What is "Host Order: pp"?

"Host Order: pp" refers to the process of a host (usually a party or event organizer) placing an order with a service provider or vendor for goods or services needed for the event, and then paying for those goods or services through PayPal (abbreviated as "pp"). This method of payment is popular for its convenience and security.

How does "Host Order: pp" work?

First, the host will contact the service provider or vendor to discuss the details of the order, such as quantity, pricing, and delivery/pickup options. Once an agreement is reached, the host will provide the necessary information to the service provider or vendor (such as an address for delivery or pickup). The service provider or vendor will then send an invoice to the host via PayPal, and the host can pay for the order using their PayPal account.

What are the benefits of using "Host Order: pp"?

One of the main benefits of using "Host Order: pp" is the convenience it offers. With PayPal, hosts can pay for their orders online without having to share sensitive financial information with the service provider or vendor. Additionally, PayPal offers buyer protection, which can provide peace of mind for hosts in case of any issues with the order.

Can I use "Host Order: pp" for any type of order?

In most cases, yes. "Host Order: pp" can be used for a variety of orders, such as catering, event rentals, and even ticket sales. However, it's always best to confirm with the service provider or vendor beforehand to ensure they accept PayPal as a form of payment for the specific order you are placing.

Are there any fees associated with using "Host Order: pp"?

While PayPal does charge a transaction fee for each payment, there are no additional fees for using "Host Order: pp" specifically. However, it's always a good idea to confirm with the service provider or vendor if they have any additional fees for using PayPal as a form of payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ttotsis