• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Host Only Stickers Available Today? Need to Order ASAP!

In summary, "Host Only Stickers" are special stickers exclusively for hosts that can be used to redeem free and discounted products from the catalog. Hosts can earn these stickers by hosting a Pampered Chef party and having guests make purchases. The stickers have an expiration date of one year and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. They can only be used for full-priced items.
sandilou
Silver Member
I thought these were suppose to be available today. Anyone else trying to order them? I NEED to send a supply order ASAP and keep updating, but no KA95 number is accepted yet. Ugh. I sure don't want to pay shipping if I have to wait until tomorrow again on something that is free!!

Sandi

sandilou said:
I thought these were suppose to be available today. Anyone else trying to order them? I NEED to send a supply order ASAP and keep updating, but no KA95 number is accepted yet. Ugh. I sure don't want to pay shipping if I have to wait until tomorrow again on something that is free!!

Sandi

Have you updated p3?

Yep -- about every 10 minutes since 7:00 this morning. You can't enter the number manually like we could on the old PP, can you?Sandi

Not a problem anymore -- it just finally updated.Sanid

I actually thought one of our bright cheffers would have designed one! I looked through all the files and posts and eventually found this post. I was very hopeful...but alas I think I am going to just make my own.

Here's one I did.

Print them off on return address labels.

Attachments

• host only.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 398
Thank you for your stickers. I actually went ahead and made one for the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker and added some "unavaliable" stickers at the bottom. Feel free to use them. I put the unavaliable stickers over any picture of the white DCB and used a sharpie to cover the info/w price. I used the Cranberry DCB sticker in the open space beside the price in the catalog.

Attachments

• Cranberry DCB stickers.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 350

What are "Host Only Stickers"?

"Host Only Stickers" are special stickers that are exclusive to our hosts. These stickers can be used to redeem free and discounted products from our catalog.

How can I earn "Host Only Stickers"?

As a host, you can earn "Host Only Stickers" by hosting a Pampered Chef party and having your guests make purchases. The amount of stickers you earn depends on the total sales from your party.

What can I use "Host Only Stickers" for?

You can use "Host Only Stickers" to redeem free and discounted products from our catalog. These stickers cannot be used for cash or credit towards your purchases.

Do "Host Only Stickers" expire?

Yes, "Host Only Stickers" have an expiration date of one year from the date they were earned. Make sure to use them before they expire to take advantage of their benefits.

Can I combine "Host Only Stickers" with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, "Host Only Stickers" cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. They can only be used for full-priced items in our catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Koolotus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • bgpamperedchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items