• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Savings: Enter Host Only Special for P3 Orders | Host FAQs

In summary, "Host Only Special" is a type of promotion or deal offered by companies or businesses where the discount or benefit is only available for those who host an event or gathering at their venue or location. To take advantage of this special offer, you must first be the host of an event at the designated venue and provide proof of your reservation. The types of offers available may include discounted rates for event packages, free upgrades or add-ons, or exclusive access to certain amenities or services. To see if you qualify for a "Host Only Special," you should check with the company or venue and their specific requirements. It is typically not possible to combine a "Host Only Special" with other discounts or promotions.
MaryannNic
How do I enter the host only special for this month? I am using P3, and when I am under the Hosts order, and I choose Host Only, there is nothing to choose from. How do our hosts get their free cool and serve tray for a show submitted before the 15th?

On the bottom of the HO flyer it says they will be automatically included with all qualifying shows. No need to put in a special number. They have been doing that lately and I love it. One less thing to remember when we enter a show.

Oh good! Thanks! I never read the bottom of those flyers. I need to start paying attention.

What is "Host Only Special?"

"Host Only Special" is a type of promotion or deal offered by companies or businesses where the discount or benefit is only available for those who host an event or gathering at their venue or location.

How does "Host Only Special" work?

In order to take advantage of a "Host Only Special," you must first be the host of an event or gathering at the designated venue. The specific details and requirements may vary depending on the company, but typically you will need to provide proof of your event or reservation in order to receive the special offer.

What types of "Host Only Special" offers are available?

The types of offers available may vary depending on the company, but some common examples include discounted rates for event packages, free upgrades or add-ons, or exclusive access to certain amenities or services.

How do I know if I qualify for a "Host Only Special"?

If you are interested in taking advantage of a "Host Only Special," you should first check with the specific company or venue to see if they offer such a promotion and what the requirements are. Some companies may only offer these specials for certain types of events or during specific times of the year.

Can I combine a "Host Only Special" with other discounts or promotions?

This may vary depending on the company, but typically "Host Only Special" offers cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. It is best to check with the specific company to see if this is allowed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
toastnthekitchen
  • byrd1956