• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Shipping Orders Under Host Name Instead of Mine

In summary, when you ship to yourself, you put your name and then the host's name and then your address. You will still receive commission on the show, but you will not get the discounted products the host gets. If you host a party, you will still get commission on sales except for the free products, monthly host specials, and half price items.
jenab1013
I am so confused. I probably sound like such an idiot!! I submitted a show last week and wanted it to ship to my address so I could bag everything for her - but - it put the show under my name instead of hers as the host! Obviously I'm going to eat this the rest of the year giving her 10% through me - luckily this is my aunt so it isn't so bad. I know there are several of you who have the orders shipped to you instead of the host, but how? I thought I just put my address in the host shipping part and it would still be under her name. I know PP will be wonderful to use once I've figured everything out.

jenab1013 said:
I am so confused. I probably sound like such an idiot!! I submitted a show last week and wanted it to ship to my address so I could bag everything for her - but - it put the show under my name instead of hers as the host! Obviously I'm going to eat this the rest of the year giving her 10% through me - luckily this is my aunt so it isn't so bad. I know there are several of you who have the orders shipped to you instead of the host, but how? I thought I just put my address in the host shipping part and it would still be under her name. I know PP will be wonderful to use once I've figured everything out.

When I ship to myself I put my hosts name and then C/O my name and then my address. The bad part about that party is now you don't earn any commission either since its in your name. Also your aunt won't be able to get her 10% if she goes to any other show since she doesn't have a host number. And if there was any bookings she can't get any booking credits. You might want to even try calling HO to see if you can change it and expaline to them what happened. They might be able to help.

Well, I called HO and they said that they couldn't change the host's name - but - they did say that I will still receive commission on the show but not the host discounted products (the amount left over from the free products that the host then gets the extra discount on). I'm not worried about the 10% past host b/c I'm sure she won't be going to any other parties except her famlies - which I am doing. I was just worried about my commission b/c it was a good show, but they said I'll still get commission on it. Hopefully the lady I talked to is correct.

yes, you still get commission on the show. I have my own shows all the time. We just don't get commission on the stuff we order personally. So, if your aunt ordered anything besides her free stuff, you will not get commission on that part, because you are listed as the host and not her.

We get commission on all sales except personal. If we host a party we (or like you did, send it in under our name OR if we use our address and don't say "c/o Mary Consultant" - the "c/o" is the key!) we do get commission on all sales EXCEPT the free products, monthly host specials, half price items and anything ordered with the show discount.

The only thing you lost by sending it in in her name is the commission on whatever she may have ordered with the 15-30% discount earned at the show (and then that 10% for a year for her). SO it's not that bad really.

You did however lose any booking credits your aunt might have received. As a consultant we cannot order the host special at shows booked from ours.

1. Can I change the shipping address for an order to be under the host's name instead of mine?

Yes, you can change the shipping address for an order to be under the host's name instead of yours by contacting our customer service team. They will be able to assist you with updating the shipping information for your order.

2. Will the host be notified that the order is being shipped to their address?

Yes, the host will be notified that the order is being shipped to their address. This is to ensure that they are aware of the delivery and can make arrangements to receive the package.

3. Can I still earn host rewards if the order is shipped to the host's address?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards even if the order is shipped to the host's address. As long as the order is placed under the host's name, they will receive credit for the purchase and you will still earn host rewards.

4. What if the host wants to change the shipping address after the order has been placed?

If the host wants to change the shipping address after the order has been placed, they will need to contact our customer service team. They will be able to assist with updating the shipping information as long as the order has not yet been shipped.

5. Will the host's address be visible to the recipient of the order?

No, the host's address will not be visible to the recipient of the order. Our packaging does not include any information about the host or the host's address, ensuring privacy for both the host and the recipient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gtrchic05
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kam
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies