• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host of the Month Club: Maximize Your Earnings with a 12-Month Commitment

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of a 12-month commitment of $20/month from 12 people, with one person hosting a show each month where they can collect orders and invite others. However, the biggest challenge is getting people to commit for a full year and ensuring everyone will order each month. One suggestion is to have a set day of the month to meet and try out new recipes, with a monthly bundle of items related to the theme available for purchase. The conversation concludes with the suggestion to consider a shorter duration and finding ways to make it fun and exciting to ensure success.
pampchef.angel
Has anyone ever tried this? I was thinking about a 12-month commitment of $20/month from 12 people. One person will host a show each month, where they can collect other orders and invite other people, but are guaranteed at least a $220 show just from the Club members. Shoot holes in my theory...please?

I've heard this done in a variety of ways and it's always been in the back of my mind to try it. However, I do always come up with holes so, since you asked, I'll share them.The biggest challenge I see is the duration. Trying to get that many people to commit for a full year will be hard, I think. And even if they like the idea at the beginning, somewhere in the middle, ones will flake out, move, forget, whatever. The people who host at the end of the year will be much less likely to have the guaranteed $220 than the ones at the beginning, I think. I've thought about 6 people for 6 months, but with the new $200 minimum show requirement, they'd have to spend almost $35 each month for each show to make.For me, I'd be more likely to join something like this if there was a really good plan in place. Here's one thought I had:Have a set day of the month to meet to try out a new recipe and see the "bundle of the month". The six people would come and the host that month could invite as many other people to come as she wanted to in addition to collecting outside orders. Each month could be a different theme -- salad, quick main dish, dessert, picnic food, grilling tips, fancy food, learning to use the RockCrok, freezer cooking etc. Some of the tools and pantry items used in the recipe would be put into a $35 monthly bundle. Everyone would be able to order that if they wanted to (I would be inclined to make the bundle up in such a way that it saved them a couple dollars over buying it all separately as extra incentive). The people participating in the club would automatically be signed up to order the bundle (plus tax and shipping) unless they opted to buy something else equaling at least $35. People could add to their order to get them to the guest special amount that month and get the guest special for free as well, of course.So, it would be kind of like the movie and music clubs that have been around for so many years -- you get the item of the month unless you say otherwise. It would probably mean keeping their cc#s on file for the duration of their membership in the club. That way, if they didn't get around to ordering something one month, you'd still be able to charge them for the bundle. If you could work out the 6 themes, recipes and bundles in advance, that would be great, but I wouldn't tell everyone what they all were up front -- keep the element of surprise for them.So, I guess really my answer only points out one hole and that's the number of people and duration. I think 6 months is a more reasonable expectation. And if you can find a way to make it fun and exciting with an actual guarantee of everyone ordering every month, I say, go for it! And let us know about your success! :)Shari in TX

While this idea may seem like a good way to ensure consistent sales and hostess rewards each month, there are a few potential issues that could arise:1. Limited Participation: It may be difficult to find 12 people who are willing to commit to this monthly club and pay $20 each month. Some people may not have the extra funds to spare, or they may not be interested in purchasing products every month.2. Pressure on Hosts: Hosting a show every month can be a lot of work and can become overwhelming for some people. It may be difficult to find 12 people who are willing and able to host a show each month.3. Limited Product Selection: With only one host per month, the selection of products available for purchase may be limited. This could lead to a lack of variety and potentially deter customers from making purchases.4. Exclusivity: By limiting the club to only 12 members, it may create a sense of exclusivity and make it difficult for new members to join. This could also lead to cliques forming within the club, making it less welcoming for new members.5. Lack of Flexibility: While the guaranteed $220 show each month is enticing, it may not leave much room for flexibility in terms of product selection or discounts for the host. This could lead to hosts feeling limited or frustrated with their options.Overall, while this idea may work for some, it may also have some limitations and potential issues. It may be worth considering alternative options, such as a smaller monthly commitment or rotating hosts, to avoid some of these potential problems.

What is the "Host of the Month Club"?

The "Host of the Month Club" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef where a designated host can earn exclusive rewards and benefits for hosting multiple parties in one month.

How do I become a member of the "Host of the Month Club"?

To become a member of the "Host of the Month Club", you must first host at least three parties in one month. Once you have hosted the required number of parties, you will automatically be enrolled in the club and eligible for the rewards and benefits.

What are the benefits of being a member of the "Host of the Month Club"?

As a member of the "Host of the Month Club", you will receive exclusive rewards such as free products, discounts, and special host-only offers. You will also have the opportunity to earn additional rewards based on the sales from your parties.

Can I still earn host rewards for each individual party I host?

Yes, in addition to the rewards and benefits from the "Host of the Month Club", you will still earn the regular host rewards for each individual party you host. This means you can potentially earn even more rewards by being a member of the club.

Is there a limit to how many times I can be a member of the "Host of the Month Club"?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can be a member of the "Host of the Month Club". As long as you meet the requirements of hosting three parties in one month, you can enroll in the club multiple times and continue to receive the exclusive rewards and benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KaiKendall
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies