• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Success of a Host of the Month Club - Tips & Ideas Included!

In summary, the Host of the Month Club is a program by Pampered Chef that rewards and incentivizes customers who host multiple parties. To participate, a customer must host a minimum of three parties within six months and meet certain sales requirements. Benefits include earning free products, discounts, and early access to promotions. Tips for success include setting party dates in advance and promoting through social media. The club is open to anyone, regardless of their network size, with options like virtual parties and partnering with local businesses.
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
Does anyone have a host of the month club they are running? I am thinking about starting one and I was curious about its success, how you get members etc.

I was thinking it would be good to "promote" to Bunco groups. Since there are 12 in the group, it is a ready-made group to talk to about the club.

For those who are not familiar with Host of the Month (HOTM) club, it runs as follows: Find 12 people (good customers, past hosts, people who love to buy PC, etc) and ask them to join the HOTM club. Each person commits to buying at least $40 in products each month and one of the members receives the host benefits. It's a $400 show for you each month, and free products for each member of the club all year. You would rotate the host benefits to each member every month, like you rotate hosting a bunco group.

I appreciate any ideas about the club. Thanks!

Thanks for the info Katie, that was helpful. Did you have success with your host of the month club?

1. What is a Host of the Month Club?

A Host of the Month Club is a program designed by Pampered Chef to reward and incentivize customers who host multiple parties or events within a certain time frame. It allows hosts to earn exclusive rewards and discounts on their purchases.

2. How does the Host of the Month Club work?

To participate in the Host of the Month Club, a customer must host a minimum of three parties within a six-month period. Each party must reach a minimum sales amount to qualify. Once the requirements are met, the host will receive exclusive rewards and discounts on their purchases.

3. What are the benefits of being a part of the Host of the Month Club?

There are several benefits to being a part of the Host of the Month Club. Some of the most popular benefits include earning free products, receiving discounts on purchases, and being the first to know about new products and promotions.

4. Are there any tips for being a successful Host of the Month?

Yes, there are many tips and ideas for being a successful Host of the Month. Some of the most effective tips include setting a date for your parties in advance, inviting a variety of guests, and promoting your parties through social media and word of mouth.

5. Can I still participate in the Host of the Month Club if I don't have a large network of friends and family?

Absolutely! The Host of the Month Club is designed for anyone to participate, regardless of the size of their network. There are many ways to reach out to potential guests, such as hosting virtual parties, partnering with local businesses, and utilizing social media to expand your network.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • otisbg