1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Host my own show?

1. pampchef.angel

pampchef.angel Member

My sales lately haven't been great, but partially due to the fact that I haven't had a lot of time to dedicate. I am thinking about hosting my own show, open house, fall kick off, whatever you would call it. Any ideas to make it successful? I need a jumpstart. I LOVE LOVE PC...

2. I love hosting my own show! It's a great way to give your business a boost. Next month would be a great time to do it too....cutlery!

I have a host who wants to do a Halloween themed party. I am actually thinking of "borrowing" that idea for my own show. Most of my contacts have been to my kickoffs and open houses, but how exciting would a Halloween Party be??

Good luck!

3. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

I'm hosting a Recipe Tasting on Oct. 4. It's my first and I mailed 70 invites yesterday. One NO already - from her husband who said she died a year ago. Ugh. I feel awful but am obivously contacting some people I haven't heard from in a while. Hopefully, I'll get my 15 people. I will also send reminders emails as well as evites to about 20-60 other people depending on responses.....

Sep 26, 2009
Have something to add?