• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jumpstarting My Sales: Tips For A Successful Show/Open House

In summary, some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef show or open house include setting a goal, utilizing social media, offering incentives for guests, preparing the space, and following up with guests. These strategies can help increase sales, generate interest, and build customer loyalty for your event.
pampchef.angel
My sales lately haven't been great, but partially due to the fact that I haven't had a lot of time to dedicate. I am thinking about hosting my own show, open house, fall kick off, whatever you would call it. Any ideas to make it successful? I need a jumpstart. I LOVE LOVE PC...

I love hosting my own show! It's a great way to give your business a boost. Next month would be a great time to do it too....cutlery!

I have a host who wants to do a Halloween themed party. I am actually thinking of "borrowing" that idea for my own show. Most of my contacts have been to my kickoffs and open houses, but how exciting would a Halloween Party be??

Good luck!

I'm hosting a Recipe Tasting on Oct. 4. It's my first and I mailed 70 invites yesterday. One NO already - from her husband who said she died a year ago. Ugh. I feel awful but am obivously contacting some people I haven't heard from in a while. Hopefully, I'll get my 15 people. I will also send reminders emails as well as evites to about 20-60 other people depending on responses.....

What are some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef show or open house?

1. Start by setting a goal for your show or open house. This could be a certain amount of sales or number of guests in attendance.

2. Utilize social media to promote your event and reach a larger audience. Share photos of your products and details about the event to generate interest.

3. Offer incentives for guests who bring a friend or make a purchase at the show. This will encourage word-of-mouth marketing and increase sales.

4. Prepare your space by creating an inviting atmosphere with decorations and samples of your products. This will help guests feel comfortable and excited about trying new products.

5. Follow up with guests after the show to thank them for attending and offer any special discounts or promotions. This will help build customer loyalty and encourage future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • gtrchic05
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies