1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Host my own show?

1. pampchef.angel

pampchef.angel Member

My sales lately haven't been great, but partially due to the fact that I haven't had a lot of time to dedicate. I am thinking about hosting my own show, open house, fall kick off, whatever you would call it. Any ideas to make it successful? I need a jumpstart. I LOVE LOVE PC...

2. I love hosting my own show! It's a great way to give your business a boost. Next month would be a great time to do it too....cutlery!

I have a host who wants to do a Halloween themed party. I am actually thinking of "borrowing" that idea for my own show. Most of my contacts have been to my kickoffs and open houses, but how exciting would a Halloween Party be??

Good luck!

3. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

I'm hosting a Recipe Tasting on Oct. 4. It's my first and I mailed 70 invites yesterday. One NO already - from her husband who said she died a year ago. Ugh. I feel awful but am obivously contacting some people I haven't heard from in a while. Hopefully, I'll get my 15 people. I will also send reminders emails as well as evites to about 20-60 other people depending on responses.....

Sep 26, 2009
Have something to add?