• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Host Letters for Summer Shows?

In summary, the purpose of a host letter for this summer is to invite potential hosts to host a Pampered Chef party and to provide them with information on the benefits and rewards of hosting a party during this season. To personalize the letter, one can address the recipient by name, mention specific products or themes, and add a personal message or invitation. Hosting a party during the summer can result in a fun and interactive cooking experience, as well as earn hosts free and discounted products, exclusive rewards, and bonuses. The letter can be distributed through various methods and should include information on the benefits of hosting, how to book a party, available dates, current promotions, and the host's contact information.
CGutwein
Gold Member
Hi everyone! I have found and have been using some host letters that include the current specials and tips on how to have a great show. I used the April one that was out there but haven't seen one for May, June, or July. Does anyone have one? I am working on host packets for a show tomorrow night and was hoping to include this. I don't think I have time or know how to change the April one to May or June.

Thanks for any help!

Here's June & July's host letters - I'll post August as soon as I have it done.

Attachments

• June 2013 Host Letter.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 634
  • July 2013 Cooking show host letter.doc
    1 MB · Views: 547
and here's May

Attachments

• May 2013 host letter.doc
    987.5 KB · Views: 467
Thank you, Carolyn!

Carolyn, these are great! Thank you for sharing.

does anyone have an august letter yet?

What is the purpose of a host letter for this summer?

The purpose of a host letter for this summer is to invite potential hosts to host a Pampered Chef party and to provide them with information on the benefits and rewards of hosting a party during this season.

How can I personalize my host letter for this summer?

You can personalize your host letter by addressing the recipient by name, mentioning any specific products or themes they may be interested in, and adding a personal message or invitation to make the letter more engaging.

What are the benefits of hosting a party during the summer?

Hosting a party during the summer can be a great way to gather friends and family for a fun and interactive cooking experience. It also allows hosts to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards and bonuses.

How can I distribute my host letter for this summer?

You can distribute your host letter through various methods such as email, social media, hand-delivery, or mailing. You can also ask your current hosts to share the letter with their contacts to reach a wider audience.

What information should be included in a host letter for this summer?

The host letter should include information on the benefits of hosting a party, details on how to book a party, the available dates for hosting, and any current promotions or offers. It should also include your contact information for interested individuals to reach out to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• liz_grinkin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CGutwein
  • hannahkatsmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
hannahkatsmom
  • ChefCKHall