• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Letter Template for Virtual & Catalog Parties

In summary, to host a successful virtual or catalog party, simply create an event on Facebook and invite your friends and family. You can also share the party link through email or social media. For every purchase made through your party link, you'll earn rewards and have the opportunity to earn a free product. Feel free to customize this template to fit your needs and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Happy hosting!
twiggy4joe
Gold Member
Does anyone have a recent host letter that they use for virtual or catalog parties?

Here's what I send to my host via FB message:I’ve created your Pampered Chef Party as an event on Facebook and invited you. You’re a host, so you can invite people. (Your guests can invite people, too.) You’ll do this right on the FB. Just click on Invite and choose. Invite anyone you can think of who might possibly be interested. Really. They can order from anywhere. About 50 people is a good number on Facebook. Too many more than that, and people don’t feel special.I’ll be posting in the group pretty much every day, so be sure to check in and interact with the event. You’ll also want to talk about it and share the link in your status updates.You can also invite people via email. Just follow this link to your party: LinkOnce there, create an account for yourself, or sign in if you already have an account.Once you're signed in, click on My Shows in the upper right corner. Then, click CONNECT to your show.You'll see our great new host dashboard, with an all-in-one view of all your host tools.Be sure to let me know if you have any questions at all.

Hi there! I don't have a specific host letter for virtual or catalog parties, but I do have a general template that I use. Feel free to use it and customize it to fit your needs:Dear [Host's Name],Thank you so much for agreeing to host a virtual/catalog party for [company name]! I am so excited to work with you and help you earn some amazing rewards.Here's how it works:1. As the host, you will invite your friends and family to shop through the virtual/catalog party link that I will provide for you. They can browse and make purchases at their convenience.2. For every purchase made through your party link, you will earn [insert host rewards here]. The more your friends and family shop, the more rewards you will earn!3. Your party will run for [insert length of time here]. You can share the party link on social media, through emails, or by inviting people personally.4. As the host, you will also have the opportunity to earn a free product of your choice when your party reaches a certain amount in sales. It's a great way to treat yourself for being an amazing host!I will be here to answer any questions and provide support throughout your party. Thank you again for hosting and I can't wait to see your rewards add up!Sincerely,

1. How do I personalize the host letter template for my virtual or catalog party?

To personalize the host letter template, simply fill in the designated fields with your name, party date, and any special offers or promotions you would like to include. You can also add a personal message or tweak the wording to fit your style.

2. Can I customize the font and color of the host letter template?

Yes, you can customize the font and color of the host letter template to match your party theme or personal preferences. Simply highlight the text you want to change and use the formatting options in the toolbar to make your desired changes.

3. How do I send the host letter template to my guests?

You can send the host letter template to your guests through email, social media, or by printing it out and mailing it to them. We recommend using our convenient email or social media options to save time and paper.

4. Can I add images or graphics to the host letter template?

Yes, you can add images or graphics to the host letter template to make it more visually appealing. You can upload your own images or choose from our selection of graphics to add to your letter.

5. Is there a limit to the number of guests I can invite to my virtual or catalog party using the host letter template?

No, there is no limit to the number of guests you can invite using the host letter template. Feel free to invite as many people as you'd like to your party and share the template with them through email or social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lilamyw3
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jmyrscgh
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rule77