1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Host Letter

1. twiggy4joe

twiggy4joe Novice Member Gold Member

Does anyone have a recent host letter that they use for virtual or catalog parties?

Feb 5, 2017
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Here's what I send to my host via FB message:

I’ve created your Pampered Chef Party as an event on Facebook and invited you. You’re a host, so you can invite people. (Your guests can invite people, too.) You’ll do this right on the FB. Just click on Invite and choose. Invite anyone you can think of who might possibly be interested. Really. They can order from anywhere. About 50 people is a good number on Facebook. Too many more than that, and people don’t feel special.

I’ll be posting in the group pretty much every day, so be sure to check in and interact with the event. You’ll also want to talk about it and share the link in your status updates.

You can also invite people via email. Just follow this link to your party: Link

Once there, create an account for yourself, or sign in if you already have an account.

Once you're signed in, click on My Shows in the upper right corner. Then, click CONNECT to your show.

You'll see our great new host dashboard, with an all-in-one view of all your host tools.

Be sure to let me know if you have any questions at all.

Feb 6, 2017
    JODES67, Baker92 and twiggy4joe like this.
Have something to add?