• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Planning Guide: A Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, the consultant says that people need the extra help and that it's up to the consultant to provide it.
prissylovescooking
Silver Member
I've checked all files (or so I think), but is there a Host letter that explains the Host Planning Guide step by step? It sounds dumb, but sometimes some people need the extra help. :confused:

People do need the extra help. The challenge is, you provide the help. The extra help needs to come from you, in your voice. It's host coaching! A very successful consultant past used postcards (Merril - supply order) to reinforce host coaching. They're called Host Coaching post cards.The reason you're not finding such a letter, is it is our job as consultants to provide that bridge. It's a relationship business, not a 'do what the letter says' business.Check the online training for host coaching, and you'll be a pro. There is an awesome Host Coaching guide, which - when followed - results in a win/win situation where the host is inclined to have lots of guests, and you get lots of sales, and the host gets lots of free product!Get with your recruiter or director to solidify this. You can do it!

scottcooks said:
People do need the extra help. The challenge is, you provide the help. The extra help needs to come from you, in your voice. It's host coaching!

A very successful consultant past used postcards (Merril - supply order) to reinforce host coaching. They're called Host Coaching post cards.

The reason you're not finding such a letter, is it is our job as consultants to provide that bridge. It's a relationship business, not a 'do what the letter says' business.

Check the online training for host coaching, and you'll be a pro. There is an awesome Host Coaching guide, which - when followed - results in a win/win situation where the host is inclined to have lots of guests, and you get lots of sales, and the host gets lots of free product!

Get with your recruiter or director to solidify this. You can do it!

Thanks so much Scott! I kinda figured this would be my answer. Host coaching is something I do need to work on....A LOT! :blushing:

Me too. The company knows this and provides some great training for us. Things like the postcards only supplement "us". Just remember - it is a relationship business.

Hi there! I understand that the Host Planning Guide can seem a bit overwhelming at first, but don't worry, you're not alone. I have had many hosts ask me the same question before. The good news is, there is indeed a Host letter that explains the step by step process of using the Host Planning Guide. It's called the "Host Program Guide" and it's located in your Consultant's Corner under the "Host Program" tab. This guide breaks down each step in detail and also includes helpful tips and suggestions. I recommend taking a look at it to make sure you have all the information you need. And don't worry, it's not dumb to ask for extra help. We all need a little extra guidance sometimes. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

1. What is included in the Host Planning Guide?

The Host Planning Guide is a comprehensive step-by-step guide that walks you through the entire process of hosting a Pampered Chef party. It includes tips on how to invite guests, plan the menu, set up the party, and follow up with guests afterwards.

2. How can I get a copy of the Host Planning Guide?

You can get a copy of the Host Planning Guide by attending a Pampered Chef party as a guest or by hosting your own party. The guide will be provided to you by your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Is the Host Planning Guide customizable?

Yes, the Host Planning Guide can be customized to fit your specific party needs. Your Pampered Chef consultant can work with you to personalize the guide and make it tailored to your party's theme.

4. Can I access the Host Planning Guide online?

Yes, the Host Planning Guide is available for download on the Pampered Chef website. You can also access it through your consultant's online portal if you are hosting a party.

5. Is the Host Planning Guide only for in-home parties?

No, the Host Planning Guide can be used for both in-home parties and virtual parties. It provides tips and suggestions for hosting a successful party regardless of the location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • Pampered Penni UK