• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Letter with Recipe Options - Find Inspiration and Ideas!

In summary, you can customize the recipes in the host letter by letting your Pampered Chef consultant know which recipes you would like to include. Typically, there are 3 to 5 recipes included in the letter, carefully selected to showcase popular products and provide a variety of options for guests. You can also add a personal message to the letter with the help of your consultant. The recipes in the letter are presented in a visually appealing and easy-to-follow format, including a list of ingredients, step-by-step instructions, and a photo of the finished dish. You can also request specific recipes to be included in the letter with the help of your consultant.
txpmprdchef
I found a hostess letter somewhere on here that had attached options for recipies the hostess could choose from and what to do with them. I can't find it anymore and loved the lay out. Anyone have any idea where it might be or does anyone have something like that?? Much appreciated! :eek:

Host LetterI have a host letter, but don't have one with the receipe! However, I just usually send the host the receipe card in the packet. You will need to change the personal information!

Attachments

• Host_Flyer_Feb06[1].doc
    962 KB · Views: 498
Last edited:
gaylebroome said:
I have a host letter, but don't have one with the receipe! However, I just usually send the host the receipe card in the packet. QUOTE]

Thank you very much! :)

1. Can I customize the recipes in the host letter?

Yes, you can definitely customize the recipes in the host letter. Simply let your Pampered Chef consultant know which recipes you would like to include and they can make the necessary changes before sending out the letter.

2. How many recipes are typically included in the host letter?

The number of recipes included in the host letter can vary, but usually there are 3 to 5 recipes included. These recipes are carefully chosen to showcase some of our most popular products and to provide a variety of options for your guests to try.

3. Can I add my own personal message to the host letter?

Yes, you can add a personal message to the host letter. This is a great way to invite your friends and family to your Pampered Chef party and share why you love our products. Your consultant can help you with adding a personalized message to the letter.

4. How are the recipes presented in the host letter?

The recipes in the host letter are presented in a visually appealing and easy-to-follow format. Each recipe includes a list of ingredients, step-by-step instructions, and a photo of the finished dish. This makes it easy for your guests to recreate the recipes at home.

5. Can I request specific recipes to be included in the host letter?

Yes, you can request specific recipes to be included in the host letter. Our consultants are happy to work with you to choose the perfect recipes for your party and to accommodate any recipe requests you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Ann F
  • swtnsssychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies