• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Letters and Flyers for Hosting: Tips from Central FL Host

In summary, a Host Letter to Share is a customizable letter used by Pampered Chef consultants to encourage potential hosts to book a cooking or product demonstration party. It can be created by logging into the consultant account and selecting the "Marketing" tab, where you can customize the letter with your contact information and party details. Personalization is also possible, making the letter more engaging for the recipient. The Host Letter to Share is a great tool for generating more party bookings and growing a consultant's business, and it is available in multiple languages for convenience.
trishpchef
Hello All!
Just wanted to share a couple letters/flyers that have been helpful to me! The wording is borrowed from someone else and just tweeked for the month. ;)
Trish
Central FL

Attachments

• upcoming specials nov to feb plus recruit.doc
    112.5 KB · Views: 643
  • Outside Order Form-Nov05.doc
    77 KB · Views: 404
  • CHostFlyer-November05.doc
    149 KB · Views: 513
  • KHostFlyer-November05.doc
    146.5 KB · Views: 476
Those are awesome!

Thanks so much :)

Thank you for sharing...they are awesome!!!

Is there any way that you can teach me how you made to outside order forms?? I would like to change them to fit each month b/c I really like the reciepts at the bottom and everything, but it keeps doing weird stuff. This would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you

I have attached the order forms I tweaked for December, January and February for all to use. Thank you again for posting the first one...I really love the format!!!

Attachments

• Outside Order Form-Feb062.doc
    84 KB · Views: 374
  • Outside Order Form-Jan062.doc
    587 KB · Views: 424
  • Outside Order Form-DEC05.doc
    460 KB · Views: 459
Last edited:
I have also tweaked the catalog/kitchen show host letters...my director and I were actually looking for these about a week ago. Here are the ones for december jan and feb kitchen shows, i will post catalog show ones in another reply

Attachments

• December Kitchen.doc
    721.5 KB · Views: 522
  • January Kitchen.doc
    606 KB · Views: 487
  • February Kitchen.doc
    849.5 KB · Views: 439
here's the catalog show ones

Attachments

• December Catalog.doc
    721.5 KB · Views: 574
  • January Catalog.doc
    606.5 KB · Views: 427
  • February Catalog.doc
    850 KB · Views: 475

What is a Host Letter to Share?

A Host Letter to Share is a customizable letter that a Pampered Chef consultant can send to potential hosts to encourage them to host a cooking or product demonstration party. It includes information about the benefits of hosting, the available rewards, and how to schedule a party.

How do I create a Host Letter to Share?

To create a Host Letter to Share, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the "Marketing" tab. From there, you can select "Host Letter to Share" and follow the prompts to customize the letter with your contact information and party details. Once you're done, you can save and print the letter to send to potential hosts.

Can I personalize the Host Letter to Share?

Yes, you can personalize the Host Letter to Share with your own contact information, party details, and a personalized message for the potential host. This helps make the letter more personal and engaging for the recipient.

How can I use the Host Letter to Share to grow my business?

The Host Letter to Share is a great tool for reaching out to potential hosts and encouraging them to host a party. By sharing the letter with your contacts, you can generate more party bookings and ultimately increase your sales and grow your business.

Is the Host Letter to Share available in different languages?

Yes, the Host Letter to Share is available in multiple languages, including English, French, and Spanish. You can select the language you prefer when creating the letter, and it will be automatically translated for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• liz_grinkin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CGutwein
  • Rule77
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ameliasurf