• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Letter & Location of Phd Card

In summary, the card is no longer included in the packing slip and is located in the middle of the page.
NooraK
Gold Member
I may be completely wrong, but I also haven't received a show order at my house in quite a while. I somehow seem to think that there is no longer a "card" on the bottom left-hand side of one of the pages of the packing slip for the Past Host Discount like there used to be.

The Host Thank You letter states that is where it is, and I want to change it but

1. I don't now how it is now presented, and
2. I'm not all to positive I know how I would change the default letter.

Anyone wiser that could help?

I'm pretty sure the host card is still there

A host of mine from last month attended a show booked off of hers on Saturday mentioned the same thing. She is a repeat host so was looking for it....I had forgotten to check into it until I saw this post. I'm thinking they aren't including it anymore....

The card isn't in the lower left anymore. It's in the middle of the page and not really in a card format anymore.

There isn't a card any more. I liked that option though, made it nice that they could carry it with them. It's hardly noticeable where it is now.

I edit the Thank You letter. I usually say their Past Host Discount Number is listed on the packing slip. I really wish they would update the PP3 to reflect the current format. It is confusing for my previous hosts looking for the card.

I had business card sized cards made through vista print and send them with a hand written thank you card to my hosts.

ETA: here's the card

Attachments

• phd.jpg
    phd.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 365
Last edited:
BethCooks4U said:
I had business card sized cards made through vista print and send them with a hand written thank you card to my hosts.

ETA: here's the card

Thanks for posting this, Beth. That's a great idea -- especially when Vista's prices are so reasonable.

BethCooks4U said:

Great idea! My thanks to you also. :)

Thank you for the confirmation that it is no longer a "card." :)

I know I can edit the letter each time it's generated. I actually don't use it in its format anyway. I take the "housekeeping" part and make an "Opening Your Boxes" checklist, and then take the rest of the information and incorporate it into a hand written thank you note. I just don't know how to edit the default letter it's generated from so that I don't have to re-type that paragraph each time I want to use it.

The VistaPrint cards are a good idea too, I'll have to consider those.

1. What is a host letter?

A host letter is a personalized invitation from a Pampered Chef consultant to host a party or event. It typically includes information about the products, benefits of hosting, and ways to earn rewards.

2. How do I receive a host letter?

Host letters are typically sent out by Pampered Chef consultants to potential hosts. If you are interested in hosting a party, you can reach out to a consultant to request a host letter.

3. What is a PhD card?

A PhD (Party Host Discount) card is a special discount card that can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party. It allows the host to receive a discount on any product they purchase at their party or for a certain period of time after their party.

4. How do I get a PhD card?

To receive a PhD card, you must host a Pampered Chef party and meet the qualifying requirements set by the consultant. These requirements may include a certain number of guests, sales, or bookings.

5. Where can I use my PhD card?

You can use your PhD card to receive a discount on any product purchase from a Pampered Chef consultant. The discount amount may vary depending on the consultant's specific policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • pamperedharriet