• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking a Just Between Friends Show - Help for Ruth!

In summary, Ruth booked a show through a Just Between Friends venue and is struggling with how to work a letter to invite family and friends who are not in the local area. She is meeting with the lady who booked the show tomorrow and wanted a letter to send out beforehand. A sample letter was provided as a guide for Ruth to use.
towerbabel
Gold Member
Hello.
I did a Just Between Friends venue the other day and put in recipe cards. I got a call from a lady (never met) and she booked a show (excited). Struggling how to work a letter. I am meeting with her tomorrow, but she wanted a letter to send to her family and friends not in local area so they can start purchasing. The show is in a week.

Thanks,

Ruth

I'm wondering if there is a way to get a copy of the email letter that can be sent from the host section of our PWS for shows....you might have to wait until your formally set her show up to get access, unless it's available elsewhere.

Hi Ruth,Congratulations on booking a show from your Just Between Friends venue! That's great news! As for the letter, here's a sample that you can use as a guide:Dear Family and Friends,I am excited to announce that I will be hosting a [insert name of your show here] at [insert location] on [insert date and time]. As a special treat for my guests, I will be showcasing some delicious recipes that you can easily recreate at home.I am reaching out to you because I would love for you to be a part of this event, even if you are not in the local area. With the help of technology, you can still support me by purchasing some of the amazing products that will be featured at the show. Simply visit [insert online store link] and browse through the selection. Your support would mean a lot to me and I truly appreciate it.If you have any questions or need assistance with your purchase, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I am more than happy to help.Thank you in advance for your support and I hope to see you at the show!Best regards,
[Your name]I hope this helps. Good luck with your show!Best,
[Your name]

1. What is a Just Between Friends show?

A Just Between Friends show is a home party hosted by a consultant from Pampered Chef. It is a fun and interactive way to learn about our products and try them out before making a purchase.

2. How do I book a Just Between Friends show?

Booking a Just Between Friends show is easy! You can contact a consultant directly, or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will work with you to schedule a date and time that works best for you.

3. Is there a minimum amount of guests required to book a show?

No, there is no minimum amount of guests required. However, we do recommend inviting at least 10-12 guests to ensure a successful and enjoyable show.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Just Between Friends show?

There are many benefits to hosting a Just Between Friends show. As a host, you can earn free products, discounts, and exclusive host rewards. You also get to spend quality time with your friends and family while learning about our products.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts available for hosting a Just Between Friends show?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts available for hosts. Your consultant will be able to provide more information on current offers and rewards for hosting a show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • mille
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
ltkacz