• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booked My First Cooking Show: Host Letter Review Needed

In summary, a host letter is a formal invitation for friends and family to attend a cooking show as a host. It should be personalized with details about the event and products, and sent out at least two weeks before the show with a follow-up reminder. The letter should include the date, time, location, overview of the event, and any special offers or incentives. To encourage attendance, hosts can offer incentives and personalize the letter with a handwritten note.
JennLizFran
Gold Member
Hello! I just booked my first official cooking show! Please somoene take a look at my host letter and let me know what you think. Am I forgetting anything?
I plan on including with it several catalogs and outside order forms. Flyers on the bundles and gift sets. The Host and Guest Specials flyers. And the PC cooking show planning guide. Along with a few invitations.

Attachments

• Cooking Show.doc
    29 KB · Views: 529
Jenn,

That sounds great. You may want to make it clear that you will only demo 1-2 recipes for a demo show. I havent signed my Consultant Agreement yet. Im waiting for some personal issues to cool off first. I will def be stealing your letter once I get there!!!

Good Luck!!!

Thanks so much, and good idea! I wouldn't want her to call me with a long list of recipes! :)
I just started about 2 months ago and I love it so far. Originally I signed thinking oh the discount is great and I have a friend or 2 who might want to do a catalog show, but it was so easy to get sales, that I've decided to really try and make some money at it!
I think if you love the products you can do it! And this site has been a lifesaver for me! So many great ideas! Good luck!

That is a great letter, I may have to steal it!

Thanks and Steal away! I got all the ideas from here!

What is a host letter and why is it needed for my first cooking show?

A host letter is a formal invitation for your friends and family to attend your cooking show as a host. It includes details about the event, such as the date, time, and location, as well as information about the products and benefits they can expect. It is important to send a host letter to ensure a successful and well-attended cooking show.

How do I customize my host letter for my first cooking show?

At Pampered Chef, we provide customizable templates for host letters that you can personalize with your own information and details about the event. You can also add your own personal touch by including a handwritten note or adding pictures of some of the products that will be featured at the cooking show.

When should I send out my host letter for my first cooking show?

It is recommended to send out your host letter at least two weeks before the cooking show date. This will give your guests enough time to RSVP and make necessary arrangements to attend the event. It is also a good idea to follow up with a reminder a few days before the event.

What should I include in my host letter for my first cooking show?

Your host letter should include the date, time, and location of the cooking show, as well as a brief overview of what your guests can expect. You should also mention any special offers or incentives for hosting the show, such as free products or discounts. Be sure to also include your contact information for any questions or concerns.

What can I do to encourage my guests to attend my first cooking show?

To encourage guests to attend your cooking show, you can offer incentives such as free products, discounts, or even a raffle prize. You can also mention any exclusive products or deals that will only be available at the cooking show. Additionally, personalizing your host letter and including a handwritten note can make your guests feel more special and excited to attend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies