• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Intro Letter

JennLizFran

Gold Member
Jul 14, 2009
Hello! I just booked my first official cooking show! Please somoene take a look at my host letter and let me know what you think. Am I forgetting anything?
I plan on including with it several catalogs and outside order forms. Flyers on the bundles and gift sets. The Host and Guest Specials flyers. And the PC cooking show planning guide. Along with a few invitations.

Attachments

• Cooking Show.doc
    29 KB · Views: 487
Jun 29, 2009
Jenn,

That sounds great. You may want to make it clear that you will only demo 1-2 recipes for a demo show. I havent signed my Consultant Agreement yet. Im waiting for some personal issues to cool off first. I will def be stealing your letter once I get there!!!

Good Luck!!!

JennLizFran

Gold Member
Jul 14, 2009
Thanks so much, and good idea! I wouldn't want her to call me with a long list of recipes! :)
I just started about 2 months ago and I love it so far. Originally I signed thinking oh the discount is great and I have a friend or 2 who might want to do a catalog show, but it was so easy to get sales, that I've decided to really try and make some money at it!
I think if you love the products you can do it! And this site has been a lifesaver for me! So many great ideas! Good luck!

Jen1409

Sep 2, 2009
That is a great letter, I may have to steal it!

JennLizFran

Gold Member
Jul 14, 2009
Thanks and Steal away! I got all the ideas from here!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies
Views