• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There Big Money in Singing? Find Out Tonight!

The best thing about this business is that you can do as much or as little as you like. If you are having a busy month you could do 1-2 shows, but if you have extra time or need extra money you should schedule as many shows as you want!
milkangel
and her sister too. show to night but she can only get 3 to come and i am still going to it abut 28 miles away. but she is thinking about the biz and I asked her one question and she awnsered it wit a I dont know if i can find time to do it. but wowed at the info about it and her sister had booked for march and she is thinking about it too. so what can i tell them? tonight.

Talk to them about how they can do one show a month or more, depends on their schedules and how busy they want the business to be.

It would be interesting to have a singing PC consultant!:blushing:

As a consultant who usally does 1 show a month, I call myself the hobby consultant. The best thing to do is be yourself and be enthusiastic about what you are doing. People can see that and it encourages them. Assure them that they have a great resource in you and your cluster and online with the home office. They are never alone. Good luck.

Yes, tell them that the best thing about PC is that they get to choose how much or how little they work each month! Ask them to get out their calendar & see how many days in the next 3 months that they think they could devote 2-3 hours to prepare & go do a show. Then ask them how they would like to add a little extra income to their monthly budget? ;)I actually show printouts of my earnings now! By sharing how many shows I do per month & how much I take home as a Team Leader, two have signed this week and one more said she was going to go online tonight & sign, just waiting for the confirmation to come from HO! (It's 12:52 AM on Saturday here in Japan.) I've found that showing my paychecks means more than saying what "others" make! I'm a tangible person that they can see & touch, therefore, it's a much larger impact that they CAN do what I'm doing!I do the fully interactive shows. I did one tonight with 3 past guests and 2 new ones. One of the new ones was a past consultant as well. She was feeding her baby and the other new guest was holding the host's baby, so neither were up & working. I was sitting down chatting with the two of them while the seasoned guests were up doing the recipe. The past consultant actually commented on how I was getting paid to sit & chat! LOL She loved the interactive show & didn't do them when she was a consultant. I seriously thought I'd convert her before the night was over into signing again, but she has 4 little ones now & said it just wasn't something she could consider. Maybe she'll go home, think about it & end up calling back!!! :D

Sheila!! Send some of you back to the US to teach us all your ways!!!

You've been having such good luck recruiting, it's so fabulous! I love reading your posts, they give me such inspiration!! I've got 2 PR's right now and they're going to both meet with me at my place tonight. I'm just hoping your luck (well rather, your ideas and advice) will rub off on me!!

I do agree though that you need to let this host/PR know that if she can fit just one show a month into her lifestyle to see how it goes, then she could totally be on board.
I notice you're from Pipestone, MN. I live WAY up North in Minnesota but my mother used to live in Pipestone and I've been there a few times. I love that town!!

I would not say "You can do 1 show a month", but rather "The best part about this business is that you can do as much or as little as you like. If you are having a busy month you could do 1-2 shows, but if you have extra time or need extra money you should schedule as many shows as you want!"
This opens up the possibility to do more, rather than setting an expectation that 1 show a month is okay! (Not to say that it isn't okay, but statistically if you say that is okay, that is all they will ever do)!

I don't limit to "1 show" either, because they will often do what you tell them to do. I tell them that I like to work part time (3-5 shows per month) but sometimes have more people wanting to book (9 this month). That leaves the door open for them to choose what part-time is for them. 1 show, 3 shows? Totally their decision. Plus, if they only schedule 1 for the month & it cancels, they'll probably be inactive for the month. I had 4 for just this weekend & one had to cancel when her Mother-in-law had a heart attack. She had to make emergency arrangements to get from Okinawa back to the states. I'm trying to do as much as possible this month for the double points, so that's one off my calendar and a 2nd one this weekend is going to the host for signing to be on my team. So now I'm down to two!

PS, thanks Shelby!
hearts.gif

wahooooooo!!!!! both the host and sister of hers and a friend are coming with me to the next meeting. een only 4 were there and that is counting host it still is turning out to be a good thing. even the host husband is interested about it too and he might come with them to the meeting and i will pick them up.

Tell your host if she is interested in singing, one of our top sellers is a comedian and a singer! Dave Meenan! He does comedy and sings, I think he is a tenor who sings opera. If she is going to be singing, she may want to know that there is big bucks in that! (sorry I had to do it!)

1. Can I host a singing party with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can absolutely host a singing party with Pampered Chef! Our company offers a unique and fun experience where you and your guests can enjoy cooking and singing together.

2. Do I need to have any prior singing experience to host a party?

No, you do not need any prior singing experience to host a singing party with Pampered Chef. Our parties are designed for everyone to have a good time, regardless of their singing abilities.

3. What kind of songs will we be singing at the party?

We offer a variety of popular and well-known songs for you and your guests to sing at the party. Our song selection includes classic hits, current chart-toppers, and even holiday tunes.

4. Can I customize the menu for my singing party?

Yes, you can customize the menu for your singing party! Our consultants will work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions. We want to make sure you and your guests have a great time while enjoying delicious food.

5. Will there be any additional fees for hosting a singing party?

No, there are no additional fees for hosting a singing party with Pampered Chef. Our parties are free to host and our consultants will provide all the necessary equipment and materials for the singing portion of the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Aurora
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef