• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Input Order in Pp | Show Order Form for Future Hosts

In summary, the conversation discusses the process of printing and distributing order forms for guests and hosts. It is clarified that the host should receive the front page of the three-part form, while the guest receives the red copy and the consultant keeps the orange copy for records. It is also mentioned that there is no need to print a receipt from Pampered Partner if using the three-part form. The conversation ends with a reminder to email for further clarification if needed.
heat123
Silver Member
am I supposed to print the show order form on that beige paper with the gurantee on the back for future hosts as their receipt copy? I printed a copy on reg. white paper for my self (I hosted my first Kitchen show) . :confused:

thanks

Warranty formsHeather,
I don't get what you mean by future host?

You print one copy of each of the individual orders from a show including the host order on that paper. Give them to the host so she can place each in the guest's bag or after ward to give tot he guests, so they have the warranty info. This is the form the Home Office wants when they return an item.

You do not need to print the entire show order form at all unless you feel you need a hard copy for your records. So no, do not print the entire show order on that paper. It is just a waste. No one else sees that form but you, EVER. Basically because this is where credit card info and your debit card info will appear. Do not hand those out as you would be giving out very personal finacial info if you did.

confused?I thought we gave the front page original copy (the one the guest filled out at the show) that copy with their order for warrenty? So really I am supposed to print out each guest receipt thru PP on the sales receipt (the eggshell paper with an empty front and warrenty info on the back) and give that copy to the guest with their orders? I am soo confused?
I can get this clarified at my first cluster meeting in 3 weeks but my order is due to come in before that!

By future hosts I mean just that, the next host I input an order for. For future references.

I think I got what you are doing now.As far as I know, if you use the three part form at your shows, the front page does go to each of the guests. However, they should be receiving the third page which is red as a temporary at the show.
You give the host page 1 of each of those so she has them for when the show is delivered and so she can use them for distribution. She then places them in the bag with the guests goodies.
You keep the second page/copy for your records.
Sorry I missed understood what you were asking.

Last edited:
thanks!I think I get it now. I will give the org. copy to the host to give to the guest. And I should print up a copy for the host thru PP on that sales receipt to give to her as warrenty. Did I get it right?

thanks for your help!

Almost...The back of the 3 part form has the warranty information printed on the back of the receipt. No need to print anything for anyone if you use the receipts that you order from Pampered Chef. If you still have a question, feel free to e-mail me directly. Things can get confusing when you're new (and even when you're not! :rolleyes:

If you are using the three part order form you do not need to print a receipt off pampered partner. I use the pampered partner receipts for the host order and for outside orders.

The guest should have gotten the red (back) copy at the show, you give the host the black (front) copy so she has it to sort the order and you keep the orange (middle) copy for your records.

I hope that helps. :)

1. What is a Host Input Order in Pp?

A Host Input Order in Pp is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows a host to input orders for their guests directly into the system. This eliminates the need for guests to place their orders individually, making the process more convenient for both the host and the guests.

2. How does the Host Input Order in Pp work?

The host can access the Host Input Order feature through their consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef app. They can then select the products their guests want to order and enter their guests' information. The orders will be processed and shipped directly to the guests.

3. Can a host make changes to their Host Input Order?

Yes, a host can make changes to their Host Input Order until the order deadline set by the consultant. After the deadline, the order will be processed and changes cannot be made. It is important for hosts to review their order carefully before the deadline.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for Host Input Orders?

There is no minimum order requirement for Host Input Orders. The host can input as many or as few orders as they want. However, hosts can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from their Host Input Orders, so it is beneficial to encourage guests to order.

5. How long does it take for Host Input Orders to be processed and shipped?

The processing and shipping time for Host Input Orders may vary depending on the current volume of orders. Generally, orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days after the order deadline. Guests can expect to receive their orders within 7-10 business days from the shipping date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies