• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Hosting Success: The Benefits of Host Information Sheets

In summary, a Host Information Sheet is a document provided by Pampered Chef to hosts for their cooking show. It includes important details about the show, such as date, time, and menu. To fill it out, hosts simply need to follow the instructions provided. It is important to fill out the sheet to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for guests and to help with planning. Changes can be made after submission by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. After the show, hosts can choose to keep or dispose of the sheet, as the consultant will also have a copy for their records.
spoiledchef
Okay, I sooo do not know if this is the proper place for this, BUT...how many of you USE the host information sheets? If you do use them, tell me the advantages?

I haven't been using them since everything is so electronic with PP. But -- maybe I SHOULD use them.

Anyway, any opinions are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I use them. I find it helps me to remember to ask/tell them everything you need and it's a great place to write notes and stuff. What they want, what they want to see, how many people are probably coming, how to get there, etc...I can just scribble it all down while I'm on the phone! I really love them.

Do you use the ones provided in the RFS and just make copies?

I use them but I copy them on card stock front/back. They end up being about 5x8 in size then I keep them in a file box with Jan-Dec index dividers.

I use the host info sheets - I downloaded once and just print out when needed or take to copy max and make a whole bunch. I keep a binder with all my upcoming shows - for each show there is a pocket and I keep the host info sheet there...that way I can grab it and take it in the car if I need to make a quick follow up call on the go - all her info is on there. Plus it helps me know what I have/have not gone over with the host and it is a no brainer since the items are there to be checked off! Good luck!!:)

1. What is a Host Information Sheet?

A Host Information Sheet is a document provided by Pampered Chef to our hosts to help them plan and prepare for their cooking show. It contains important information such as the date, time, and location of the show, as well as details about the menu and guest list.

2. How do I fill out a Host Information Sheet?

To fill out a Host Information Sheet, simply follow the instructions provided on the sheet. You will need to provide basic information about the show, such as the date and time, as well as your contact information and the names of your guests.

3. Why is it important to fill out a Host Information Sheet?

Filling out a Host Information Sheet helps us ensure that your cooking show runs smoothly and that your guests have a great experience. It also helps us plan ahead and make sure we have all the necessary ingredients and supplies for the show.

4. Can I make changes to the Host Information Sheet after I submit it?

Yes, you can make changes to the Host Information Sheet after you submit it. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you make any necessary updates.

5. What should I do with the Host Information Sheet after the cooking show?

After the cooking show, you can keep the Host Information Sheet for your records or dispose of it. Your Pampered Chef consultant will also have a copy of the sheet for their records.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shuttermonster
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
shuttermonster
  • PamperedChefDebi
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • esavvymom