• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host information sheets

spoiledchef

Jan 8, 2006
Okay, I sooo do not know if this is the proper place for this, BUT...how many of you USE the host information sheets? If you do use them, tell me the advantages?

I haven't been using them since everything is so electronic with PP. But -- maybe I SHOULD use them.

Anyway, any opinions are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

speedychef

Veteran Member
Aug 24, 2005
I use them. I find it helps me to remember to ask/tell them everything you need and it's a great place to write notes and stuff. What they want, what they want to see, how many people are probably coming, how to get there, etc...I can just scribble it all down while I'm on the phone! I really love them.

spoiledchef

Jan 8, 2006
Do you use the ones provided in the RFS and just make copies?

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
I use them but I copy them on card stock front/back. They end up being about 5x8 in size then I keep them in a file box with Jan-Dec index dividers.

pamper_the_chef

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2006
I use the host info sheets - I downloaded once and just print out when needed or take to copy max and make a whole bunch. I keep a binder with all my upcoming shows - for each show there is a pocket and I keep the host info sheet there...that way I can grab it and take it in the car if I need to make a quick follow up call on the go - all her info is on there. Plus it helps me know what I have/have not gone over with the host and it is a no brainer since the items are there to be checked off! Good luck!!:)