• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Host Coaching Sheet for Success

In summary, a Host Information Sheet is a document that contains important details about hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. To fill out the sheet, simply provide necessary details in designated fields, and be sure to include accurate contact information. Specific information such as number of guests, dietary restrictions, and party preferences should be provided. Changes to the sheet can be made by contacting the Pampered Chef consultant, and it should be submitted at least 2 weeks before the party date to allow enough time for preparation. However, accommodations can be made for earlier or later submissions.
Lisa S
I have been using the Host Information Sheet supplied in the Recipe for Success binder for my host coaching.

I was just curious if anyone has a different host coaching sheet that they prefer and would be willing to share?

Thanks!

That is the one I have been using since I started. It gives you the 3 call back information and everything I need to do a sucessfull show. :)

I agree... but was still curious if there was anything else out there. There are a few things I wish were added and I do wish the type wasn't so small... but then all the info wouldn't fit.

Lisa,

Send the things you would like to see to PC as a suggestion. They created it with consultants help and will also motify it with the right things or the things that everyone is looking for. Go for it. ;)

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you are utilizing the Host Information Sheet from the Recipe for Success binder for your host coaching. It's a great resource and I have found it to be very effective as well. However, I do have a slightly customized version that I have been using for my host coaching sessions. I would be more than happy to share it with you. Just shoot me a message and I'll send it over. Happy hosting!

1. What is a Host Information Sheet?

A Host Information Sheet is a document that contains important details about hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. It includes information such as the date, time, and location of the party, as well as the contact information for the host.

2. How do I fill out a Host Information Sheet?

To fill out a Host Information Sheet, simply provide the necessary details in the designated fields. Be sure to include accurate contact information so that your Pampered Chef consultant can easily reach you for any updates or questions.

3. Do I need to provide any specific information on the Host Information Sheet?

Yes, it is important to provide details such as the number of guests attending, any dietary restrictions, and if you have a specific theme or menu in mind. This will help your Pampered Chef consultant plan and customize the party to your preferences.

4. Can I make changes to the Host Information Sheet after I submit it?

Yes, you can make changes to the Host Information Sheet at any time by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be happy to accommodate any changes or additions to ensure your party is a success.

5. When should I submit the Host Information Sheet?

The Host Information Sheet should be submitted at least 2 weeks before the scheduled party date. This will give your Pampered Chef consultant enough time to prepare and make any necessary arrangements. However, if you need to submit it sooner or later, your consultant will work with you to find the best solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • akrebecca
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • PChefPEI