• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: Missing Host Info After Submitting Show - Tips & Solutions

In summary, the host information may be missing after submitting a show due to a technical glitch or mistake in the information entered, a delay in system updates, or incorrect initial entry. If the information is not automatically updated, the customer service team can assist in retrieving and updating it. It is also possible to edit the host information after submission and to prevent future issues by double-checking information before submission and seeking assistance for technical problems.
babywings76
Gold Member
I had a host in November. She had a guest place an outside order. After we submitted the show, I got additional contact info on this one guest. I entered in her e-mail and address. I clicked Update contact. Now when I went to enter her in as a new show's host, the additional info disappeared! I am so flustered! How can I find it? Do I have to call her back and get it again?

What on earth?!! I just saw that it saved the notes I made tonight, but didn't save her address and e-mail?!!

I can't believe this. Please help!Unfortunately, if the additional contact information disappeared after clicking "Update contact," it may be lost. You can try checking your email or contact history to see if the information was automatically saved. If not, you may need to contact the guest again to obtain the information. In the future, it may be best to write down the information immediately after receiving it to avoid losing it again.

1. Why is the host information missing after I submit a show?

There could be several reasons for this issue. The most common cause is an error during the submission process, such as a technical glitch or a mistake in the information entered. It could also be due to a delay in the system updating, so the information may appear after some time. Another possibility is that the host information was not entered correctly in the first place.

2. How can I retrieve the missing host information?

If the information is missing due to a technical error or delay, it should appear automatically once the system updates. However, if the information was not entered correctly, you can reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They can help you retrieve the host information and ensure it is updated correctly.

3. What should I do if the host information is still missing after some time?

If the host information does not appear after a reasonable amount of time, we recommend contacting our customer service team. They can investigate the issue and provide a solution. It is also a good idea to double-check the information entered during the submission process to ensure it was correct.

4. Can I add or update the host information after the show has been submitted?

Yes, you can update the host information even after the show has been submitted. Simply log in to your account and go to the "My Shows" page. Select the show in question and click on the "Edit" button. You can then make any necessary changes to the host information and save them.

5. Is there a way to prevent the host information from going missing in the future?

To ensure that the host information is not missing in the future, we recommend double-checking all the information entered before submitting a show. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance if you encounter any technical issues during the submission process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • esavvymom