• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there a host incentive for recruiting consultants at Pampered Chef parties?

In summary, a host incentive for recruit is a reward given to individuals who successfully refer new hosts for an event or organization. It is important because it encourages active recruitment and shows appreciation for those who bring in new hosts. Common types of incentives include cash bonuses, gift cards, and free event tickets. To implement a host incentive program, clear guidelines and communication are necessary, as well as tracking and verifying successful recruits. However, there may be some drawbacks such as competition and conflicts among recruiters, so a fair system is important.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I am not sure....is there any incentive for a Host when a guest at her show signs up to be a consultant? I know with the old point system, PC used to offer an incentive to the host, but I don't think they do anymore.

Personally, I have the coupons where if a host brings me a recruit, I give the host a $20 gift certificate to buy something from a show the recruit is doing, to help her with sales.

Just wondering if PC offers anything anymore.... :confused:

No, PC doesn't have anything that they offer to hosts whose guest signs as a consultant. I do offer a "referral" fee or something if someone refers someone to me who becomes a consultant. I have that in place more if someone refers someone to me outside or a show, but it is a nice gesture to give something to the host if a guest signs on. I would wait and do it once the new consultant qualifies, however. :)

I offer...a piece of Stoneware to the host when the new recruit qualifies! My hosts love it! And my new recruits don't feel bad about signing instead of buying more products at the hosts party.

I usually give the bar pan or a round stone, depending on what they have! This also motivates my new recruits to qualify so that their friend will get a new piece of stoneware from me!! :D

What is a host incentive for recruit?

A host incentive for recruit is a reward or bonus given to individuals who successfully refer or recruit new hosts for a particular event or organization.

Why is a host incentive for recruit important?

A host incentive for recruit is important because it encourages individuals to actively recruit new hosts, which can help increase the reach and success of an event or organization. It also shows appreciation for those who put in the effort to bring in new hosts.

What types of incentives can be offered for recruiting hosts?

Some common types of incentives for recruiting hosts include cash bonuses, gift cards, free event tickets, exclusive merchandise, and discounts on event registration fees.

How can a host incentive for recruit be implemented?

A host incentive for recruit can be implemented by setting clear guidelines for eligibility and communicating the incentive program to potential recruiters. It's also important to track and verify successful recruits before distributing the incentives.

Are there any drawbacks to having a host incentive for recruit?

While a host incentive for recruit can be effective in increasing the number of hosts, it may also lead to competition and conflicts among recruiters. It's important to have a fair and transparent system in place to avoid any negative consequences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies