• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Having Trouble Importing Contacts

In summary, to import your contacts as a host for your Pampered Chef party, log in to your account, go to the "Host" tab, and select "Contacts" followed by "Import Contacts". If you encounter any issues, make sure your contacts file is in the correct format and contains all necessary information. You can import contacts from multiple sources, but this may create duplicates. It is not necessary to import all contacts for your party, as you can select specific ones or filter by category. After importing, you can edit or delete contacts, and even manually add new ones.
LarissaRed123
My host is having trouble importing her contacts to send out the PWS evites. She's got a yahoo address. What can I tell her? She's pretty frustrated. I suggested that we try E-vite if we can't get this to work. :grumpy:

I've had one host who had problems - I ended up having her send me a copy of the import list and I copied and pasted it for her.

I'm sorry to hear that your host is having trouble importing her contacts for the PWS evites. Here are a few things you can suggest to her:1. Check for any updates or changes in Yahoo's contact importing process. Sometimes, email providers make changes to their systems that can affect how contacts are imported. Your host can check Yahoo's support page or contact their customer support for assistance.2. Make sure the contacts are in a supported format. Yahoo allows importing of contacts in CSV, vCard, and LDIF formats. Your host can check if her contacts are in one of these formats and try importing again.3. Double check the file size and number of contacts. Yahoo has a limit of 5,000 contacts for importing, and the file size cannot exceed 10 MB. If your host has more contacts or a larger file, she may need to split them into smaller batches.4. Try using a different browser or device. Sometimes, technical issues can arise due to browser or device compatibility. Your host can try using a different browser or device to see if that resolves the issue.If all else fails, using a different evite platform like E-vite may be a good solution. I hope this helps and that your host is able to successfully send out the PWS evites.

1. How do I import my contacts as a host for my Pampered Chef party?

To import your contacts, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Host" tab. Then, click on the "Contacts" option and select "Import Contacts" from the drop-down menu. From there, you can choose to import contacts from your email or phone contacts, or upload a CSV file.

2. Why am I having trouble importing my contacts?

There could be several reasons for this issue. Make sure that your contacts file is in the correct format (CSV) and that it does not exceed the maximum allowed size. Also, ensure that your file contains all the necessary contact information, such as names and email addresses. If you continue to have trouble, please reach out to our customer support for further assistance.

3. Can I import contacts from multiple sources?

Yes, you can import contacts from multiple sources, such as your email and phone contacts, as well as from a CSV file. However, keep in mind that duplicate contacts may be created if the same contact is imported from different sources.

4. Do I need to import all of my contacts for my Pampered Chef party?

No, it is not necessary to import all of your contacts for your party. You can select specific contacts to invite by checking the box next to their names. You can also filter your contacts by category, making it easier to select the ones you want to invite.

5. Can I edit or delete contacts after importing them?

Yes, you can edit or delete contacts after importing them. Simply select the contact you want to edit or delete and click on the corresponding option. You can also add new contacts manually by clicking on the "Add Contact" button.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
krahema
  • Bketchum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • doughmama