• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Host Buy Two of the Same Half Price Combinations?

In summary, multiple hosts have confirmed that a host is able to purchase multiple half price combinations of the same item, such as two sets of the 12 piece executive cookware. This has been confirmed by both the solutions center and HO. However, it is not allowed to combine the half price discount with the monthly host benefits or free product credit.
samcmills
If a host earns two half price items can they buy the same host half price combination? If they want to buy two sets of the 12 piece executive cookware is this allowed?

Thanks
sam

Don't see why not but I guess I'd double check that with the solutions center first.

I had a party last year & the host bought 2 sets of the generation II, but I dont know if that would be the same as 2 items from that page.

Yes they can. I had a February show, and my host bought two of the professional set half-price combo (from the back page of the F/W catalog). HTH

I was told NoI was told they cannot buy two half price combinations from the back of the catalog. I had a catalog show in Feb. where the host wanted two of the Rec bakers and baskets, but when I called HO they told me she couldn't do that. But she was able to get two steak knife sets because it's not a half price combination.
I need to double check that. :confused:
DEBBIE

I was always told no. If they are allowed to do this, how do we know for sure. I have a hostess who wants 2 of the combos from the back page as well.

Yes! They can!

I just had a host buy 2 of the sets of cookware at 1/2 price. I also did call HO and confirm that before I submitted it. The host has already gotten the cookware and there was no problems.

I have a host that wants the 7 pc cookware at 1/2 off and apply her free $90credit towards it. Can she do that? Thanks!
Colleen:)

letscook04 said:
I have a host that wants the 7 pc cookware at 1/2 off and apply her free $90credit towards it. Can she do that? Thanks!
Colleen:)
No. The half price and the monthly host benefits can not be combined with the free product credit. The show discount can not be used for those benefits either. Half price is already awesome!

BTW: No home party plan allows that.

BethCooks4U said:
No. The half price and the monthly host benefits can not be combined with the free product credit. The show discount can not be used for those benefits either. Half price is already awesome!

BTW: No home party plan allows that.

Thanks Beth! :)

I have had guests use 3 1/2 price combo items purchasing the same thing with no problem

pan-o-rama too!How awesome since that will count for your panorama points also:)

I want to be clear so that I don't mess this up which I am known to do. I have Suzy Hostess who earned 3 half priced items. She is allowed to purchase 3 of the Executive 5&7 piece cookware sets (HP11) if she wants to do that?

I called HO this a.m. and they told me my host can purchase 2 of the HP11 products, PP allowed it as well.

Thanks for all the input ladies, it is greatly appreciated.

sam

1. What are "Host Half Price Combinations" and how do they work?

"Host Half Price Combinations" are a special promotion for our Pampered Chef hosts. It allows them to choose certain items from our catalog at half the retail price when they host a party and reach a certain sales amount.

2. How many items can a host choose for half price?

The number of items a host can choose for half price depends on the total sales from their party. For every $200 in sales, the host can choose one item at half price. For example, if the party reaches $600 in sales, the host can choose three items at half price.

3. Can the host choose any items for half price?

The host can choose from a selected list of items for half price. These items are marked with a special "Host Half Price Combination" label in our catalog. This list is subject to change, so be sure to check the current list when planning your party.

4. Can a host combine the "Host Half Price Combinations" with other promotions?

Unfortunately, the "Host Half Price Combinations" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, the host can still earn free and discounted products based on their party sales and bookings.

5. How long do I have to redeem my "Host Half Price Combinations"?

The "Host Half Price Combinations" must be redeemed within 30 days after the party date. After this period, the offer will expire and cannot be used. So be sure to plan and redeem your half price items before the deadline!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmoseley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • WLMcCoy