• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Products Sooner: Host on Vacation Until Late July

P
pamperedmomtoalex
Hi
I had a show last night and now the host is going on vacation for about 3 weeks.
Is there any way that I can get the products delivered to me, so that I can deliver them to my customers, as she will be gone until late July.
I don;t want everyone to have to wait that long to get their products.
Thanks

Yep, on the host info screen put her name as the host, then in the address line, put c/o your name on the first line, then your address on the 2nd line, etc. Everything will still be under her name except where it's being shipped to.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I completely understand your concern about your customers having to wait until late July to receive their products. Fortunately, there is a solution for this situation. As a consultant, you have the option to have the products shipped directly to your customers instead of going through the host. This way, your customers will receive their products sooner and you won't have to wait for the host to return from vacation. Simply reach out to your customers and let them know that their products will be shipped directly to them. If you need any assistance with this process, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm here to help make your job as a consultant easier. Happy selling!

1. Can I receive the products before the host goes on vacation?

Yes, it is possible for you to receive the products before the host goes on vacation. You can make arrangements with the host to have the products delivered to you before she leaves.

2. Will the host be able to receive the products while on vacation?

It depends on the delivery options available in the area where the host will be vacationing. You can discuss with the host to see if there are any options for the products to be delivered to her during her vacation.

3. How long will it take for the products to be delivered to me?

The length of time for delivery will depend on the shipping method and the location of the host. It is best to discuss this with the host and the shipping company to determine the estimated time of arrival for the products.

4. Can I still make sales while the host is on vacation?

Yes, you can still make sales while the host is on vacation. You can take orders and payments from customers and arrange for the products to be delivered to them once they are available.

5. What should I do if the products are not delivered on time?

If the products are not delivered on time, you should communicate with the host and the shipping company to find out the reason for the delay. You can also offer alternative solutions, such as refunds or rescheduling the delivery, to ensure your customers receive their products as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pc_jessica
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • heather223
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies