• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Ideas for Hosts - Easter Egg Cake!

In summary, the expert suggests that the easiest way to give a gift to a host is to give them a Season's Best cookbook. This book is only available for six months and then can only be found on EBay. The expert suggests that you write something special inside the book for the host, like "Thanks for a great show" and your consultant number. They also suggest that you present the book to the host at the opening of the party.
Tammi123
I'm looking for ideas to give my hosts as gifts. Could someone give me some suggestions. Thanks a bunch. I like the idea about the Easter Egg cake for Easter.

Tammi

You can always give the host extra products you have lying around. You could also order some of the items on the supply order (bamboo tongs, cake testers, hold 'n slice, i-slice, etc). Hope those suggestions help. :)

Hosts giftsI like to present to them at their show a Season's Best. I write on the inside cover the hosts name, show date and "Thanks for a great show". I sign it and write my consultant number. On the bottom I put (or stamp) my address/telephone label. I make a big deal in presenting it to her as my appreciation. I point out that the current SB is only available for 6 months and after that can only be found on EBay (usually for more that $1). I have pretty good luck with guests wanting one too.

The home office rewards our hosts with fabulous "gifts". I have always given the SBCB. Before giving it to the host I will say something about how "when you host a Pampered Chef show The Pampered Chef rewards you with many free and discounted products. My gift is a bit smaller (they usually laugh) but I do appreciate you opening your home this evening". I then pass the SBCB around the room and have all the guests sign the inside cover. "So that every time you use this cookbook you will remember all the friends that came tonight". I have been doing this for over 6 years and it is always a big hit. For repeat hosts, I usually give them something extra...like mini serving spatula.

what I find has worked is I tell the host if you have a show of 500.00 you can choose either the round or rectangle for free and then I also say if you have a 1000.00 show you can pick any stone --- then add it on to her order so that you get her host discount and then it is not so bad and the hosts really work to get their sales up there---- you can do this with any item in the catalog just look at what it will cost you and make sure that you are not giving away your whole commision

hope this helps

Help in recruting and getting more shows.I want to get about 10 a month in but I am having a hard time doing it. I never got any kind of training and I don't know what else to do. I ask at the end of the shows when would you like to host your show? But they always say I don't know or not right now. I am to the point of giving this up! unless someone hear can help me out. I also think that as soon as I get paid I have to give all back to PC, from ordering catalogs, guest recites, doot prizes, there has to be a way that we shouldn't have to pay all of that maybe for catalogs. Well I would love to hear from someone on this.

Heather

[email protected]

Wow!!! You are spending way too much money! I am in this business to make not spend. I am very careful with my catalogs. People at parties always ask to take them home even though they have placed an order. I think people just like to have catalogs to sit and look at when they are bored. Anyways, I try to say something like "Well, this is the end of the season and I am short of catalogs, we will be getting new ones in soon" It has not hurt my business at all. As far as hostess gifts. They are getting a bundle from PC. I really don't see the need to give them anything else. Now, believe me, I go out of my way for all my hostess, but one more gift of $5 is not gonna bowl them over. But if you have 10 parties and give a $5 gift to each hostess that's $50!!!! out of your pocket. I do have door prizes for guests but those are usually season best cookbooks or quickcut paring knife. All of my hostess have been more than pleased with their goodies.
Remember , it's not fun or worth your time if you are not making money! (of course I am only talking about PC)

I give each hostess at Season's Best at the opening of the party -- I talk abotu how it only coasts a dollar and makes a great thing to give dsomeone instead of a Hallmark card- you can write ont eh inside of it anf they will never throw it away as they would a Hallmark card -- and it is cheaper! Then I pass it around the room and have the guests write a message to the hostess on the inside front cover.

I always let my guests keep their catalog. I figure if they take it home and leave it laying around, it's kind of like advertising for me. If my name and contact info. is on the back, then any company they may have might decide to look through the catalog and get a hold of me to purchase something or book a show.

sOhSherri said:
I like to present to them at their show a Season's Best. I write on the inside cover the hosts name, show date and "Thanks for a great show". I sign it and write my consultant number. On the bottom I put (or stamp) my address/telephone label. I make a big deal in presenting it to her as my appreciation. I point out that the current SB is only available for 6 months and after that can only be found on EBay (usually for more that $1). I have pretty good luck with guests wanting one too.
Ohhh! I like that! I do put my contact information on Seasons Best's that I give but adding the rest of that is such a great idea! Thanks for sharing!!

What is the Easter Egg Cake Mold and how do I use it?

The Easter Egg Cake Mold is a unique kitchen tool that allows you to bake a cake in the shape of an Easter egg. It is made of non-stick silicone and can easily be removed from the cake after baking. Simply pour your cake batter into the mold, bake according to your recipe, and let it cool before removing the cake from the mold.

Can I use the Easter Egg Cake Mold for other types of desserts?

Yes, the Easter Egg Cake Mold can be used for a variety of desserts such as jello, ice cream, and even rice krispie treats. The possibilities are endless and it is a fun way to add a unique touch to your Easter celebration.

What are some creative ways to decorate the Easter Egg Cake?

There are many ways to decorate the Easter Egg Cake. You can use frosting to create intricate designs, add sprinkles or candy for a colorful touch, or use fruit to create a healthier option. You can also add a layer of melted chocolate on top of the cake for a decadent finish.

What other products from Pampered Chef would pair well with the Easter Egg Cake Mold?

For a complete Easter-themed dessert, we recommend using our Easter Egg Silicone Spatula to mix and spread your cake batter. Our Decorating Bag Set and Tip Set would also come in handy for creating beautiful designs on your Easter Egg Cake. And don't forget to use our Springform Pan to bake the perfect crust for a cheesecake Easter Egg Cake!

Can I use the Easter Egg Cake Mold for non-Easter occasions?

Absolutely! The Easter Egg Cake Mold is a versatile tool that can be used for any occasion. You can use it to create a football-shaped cake for a Super Bowl party, a pumpkin-shaped cake for Halloween, or a heart-shaped cake for Valentine's Day. Let your creativity run wild!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• unlimitedchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedChef05
  • KarenMarie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • esavvymom