• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does $40 in FPV count towards the August guest special?

In summary, to qualify for the Host Getting Guest Special, you must be a host of a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one guest who also places an order of at least $200. The benefits of this special include the ability to choose any item at 60% off for every guest who places an order of $200 or more, in addition to the host rewards received for hosting a party. You can choose any item from the Pampered Chef catalog, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. There is no special code required to receive this special, as long as the party reaches the minimum sales amount and a guest places an order of $200 or more. However, the
pc_jessica
okay so i have a question..my host earned $40 in FPV does that $40 in product count towards the guest special for August?? So does that mean she just needs to spend $20 out of her pocket to get the guest special??? TIA

No Jessica, she must SPEND $60 to receive the Guest Special!

okay that is what i thought but i wanted to make sure before i called her back with the answer. thanks.

1. How do I qualify for the Host Getting Guest Special?

To qualify for the Host Getting Guest Special, you must be a host of a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one guest who also places an order of at least $200.

2. What are the benefits of the Host Getting Guest Special?

The Host Getting Guest Special allows you to choose any item at 60% off the retail price for every guest who places an order of $200 or more. This is in addition to the host rewards you already receive for hosting a party.

3. Can I choose any item as part of the Host Getting Guest Special?

Yes, you can choose any item from the Pampered Chef catalog as part of the Host Getting Guest Special. This includes all kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware.

4. Do I need to enter a special code to receive the Host Getting Guest Special?

No, there is no special code required. Once your party reaches a minimum of $200 in sales and a guest places an order of $200 or more, you will automatically be eligible for the Host Getting Guest Special.

5. Can I combine the Host Getting Guest Special with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the Host Getting Guest Special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion for hosts and their guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
grgann
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies